By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I've Never Seen Star Wars (VGChartz's confession booth)

Never owned COD but i have admittedly played it at friends does that count?

Never owned an Apple product

Never seen the Godfather

Never grown a mustache but that time will come

Never liked football im more of a dodgeball guy

Never owned any Xbox or PS2

Never played God Of War

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

Around the Network
Troll_Whisperer said:
I've never seen an actual NES or SNES.

Man you can come take a look at my SNES one day. Its been my constant companion since i was like 3 or something :D (we're in a relationship so i wont leave you alone with it)

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

I never seen The Lord of the Rings nor do I feel the need to spend a whole day watching those dreadfully long movies. I never owned an Xbox system. I never owned a smart phone until last week.

blkfish92 said:

I never seen The Lord of the Rings nor do I feel the need to spend a whole day watching those dreadfully long movies. I never owned an Xbox system. I never owned a smart phone until last week.

Gotta admit those Lord Of The Rings films take to long to get anywhere i just skip to the good bits

PSN addy - mrx95

chris.m95 said:
blkfish92 said:

Gotta admit those Lord Of The Rings films take to long to get anywhere i just skip to the good bits

Which is why I never watched them lol

Around the Network
blkfish92 said:
chris.m95 said:
blkfish92 said:

Which is why I never watched them lol

Agreed

PSN addy - mrx95

I'm pretty sure I've seen all the original Star Wars trilogy, but I would be hard pressed to answer questions about which bit came where.

I've only ever seen parts of The Godfather (or TG2 or 3) from clip shows or scenes that were included in The Godfather: Blackhand Edition.

As for games, I've owned only 4 consoles: MegaDrive, N64, GC and Wii... and generally most games that have not appeared on those 4 consoles will not have been played by me. My experience of other consoles is limited mostly to some Mario Kart and Mario Bros. on the SNES... Driver, Ridge Racer, Tomb Raider, Spyro, Jak & Daxter, Theme Park, Frogger and a few others on the PS1 (all rather limited time though, probably less than 10 hours total PS1 time)... GTA, Gran Turismo and Splinter Cell on the PS2... GTA and a little Halo on the Xbox... And a small amount of time on a few handhelds.

Oh and add me to the no Call of Duty list too... I have no interest in that type of game, I prefer my FPS to be either sci-fi or bond/secret agent focussed.

Oh and never owned an apple product, or a smart phone (though I have used both on occasion)

I didn't know you needed two separate rings to marry and propose until two weeks ago. I thought it was the same goddam ring. Everyone looked at me like I was some kind of freak.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

I've never seen a NES
I've enjoyed Dragon Age 2

I've never fully played a Pokemon game.