By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Way to go Sony (PSV)

I disagree.

Around the Network

,  compared to psp its better but its hard for me to say that it was a must buy day one with little coming out in the months ahead it seams to be like the ps3 launch no games for a 1yr period  sony just did not plan right  .  at least nintendo had a plan when they released 3ds ,  
cod-i dont care for it
motorstorm rc
resistance
killzone
mortal kombat 8 port

Yep, the Vita is le shiz niz!

goldeneye0074eva2222 said:

,  compared to psp its better but its hard for me to say that it was a must buy day one with little coming out in the months ahead it seams to be like the ps3 launch no games for a 1yr period  sony just did not plan right  .  at least nintendo had a plan when they released 3ds ,  
cod-i dont care for it
motorstorm rc
resistance
killzone
mortal kombat 8 port

It has a  good amount of quality games already and quite a few are coming in the upcoming months, it might not be enough if you play ten games per month but at E3 more games wil come. 3DS launched with no good games and the only good game for the first 7-8 months or so was a 13 year old game. It was such a bad situation Nintendo released one of the games unfinished ( MK7 or 3D Land, can't remember which one).

By good plan, do you mean this? Okay.

seems like a nice toy.... for 250 plus another 100 for acces and a game seems like something I might consider.... what games does it roll?

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network
michael_stutzer said:
goldeneye0074eva2222 said:

cod-i dont care for it
motorstorm rc
resistance
killzone
mortal kombat 8 port

It has a  good amount of quality games already and quite a few are coming in the upcoming months, it might not be enough if you play ten games per month but at E3 more games wil come. 3DS launched with no good games and the only good game for the first 7-8 months or so was a 13 year old game. It was such a bad situation Nintendo released one of the games unfinished ( MK7 or 3D Land, can't remember which one).

By good plan, do you mean this? Okay.

Zing.

Not really related to the topic. I walked in my local gamestop store and for the first time in my life they started displaying PS3 and Vita products in the front section of the store along with hands on demos and 3D glasses. Yes i'm impressed

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Dunno. I tried playing the vita at my gamestop. What I observed were

*Terrible analog sticks with no resistance
*Cheap feeling dpad
*Tiny buttons
*Buttons too close to Analog stick

That was my experience with it. Also, half the game demos didn't even work. Plus the console wasn't even comfortable for me to hold due to the way the analog sticks stuck out and the buttons being so darn tiny. I came back a week later and the Vita there wasn't even working anymore. I ended up buying a 3ds and that feels a lot more sturdy. Just my experience though, as comfort is purely based on opinion.

Dgc1808 said:
I want... So bad... but fuck... so broke...

So how much is your going rate?

Its a great amount of tech. Sony has always been ahead of Nintendo as far as making tech. Its always innovation where they've been behind. The little touch thing was crazy accurate when I tried it at Gamestop.