By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Jessman has fallen victim....again

Well, off my brother i got a 700 dollar EB games gift card for xmas, and i went in there today and was looking at a few games realising i had 300 bucks spare cash on me so i brought a few xbox 360 games with the cash and was trying to think what else to possibly buy.

I ended up walking out with a 40 gig PS3 and ninja gaiden sigma

I had one when they were first released a 60 gig one, but i sold it because the titles didn't appeal to me, but it seems a few good games are comming out this year.

Please don't hate me. Lol

PSN username: Jessman_Aus

Xbox live username: Jessman_Aus

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Around the Network

You probably shoudld have waited a few months unti lthe next price drop, because most of the big PS3 games won't come out until late in the year

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Don't listen to the trolls here, you made a decent purchase and there had to be games that appeal to you but at this point i have to say that you should have kept your 60 gig.

You sold your 60GB console because of lack of games, but you picked up the 40GB for... Sigma???

Well its nice to hear. But Im still flabbergastered by your decision man, especially since I understood that you would absolutely have no interest in the PS3.*scratches head*

Well I'll be damned... anyway, enjoy!

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Around the Network

WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE

LOL! that picture made me laugh so hard :D

Yeah, when i first got my 60 gig console there was like littereally 3 games out, and i got it for 500 bucks off a mate, and sold it for 900 so thats a pretty big profit, i was moving so i was strapped for cash.

I am a big fan of some of the ps2 games, mostly MGS :P

So far its good, im thinking about a few games duno what tho. :D

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

well you can also get some PSN titles, they are always fun and cheap.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Yeah, i was looking at them earlier... some titles are really standing out to me

Might just go buy a few of those.... i want warhawk now tho :p

Jessman said:

Well, off my brother i got a 700 dollar EB games gift card for xmas, and i went in there today and was looking at a few games realising i had 300 bucks spare cash on me so i brought a few xbox 360 games with the cash and was trying to think what else to possibly buy.

I ended up walking out with a 40 gig PS3 and ninja gaiden sigma

I had one when they were first released a 60 gig one, but i sold it because the titles didn't appeal to me, but it seems a few good games are comming out this year.

Please don't hate me. Lol

PSN username: Jessman_Aus

Xbox live username: Jessman_Aus

Well done, obviously a keen gamer. There was no good reason to own a PS3 till this year, but now there are some really sweet exclusives coming out. Enjoy.

Incisive and erudite blog by game industry professional.

http://www.bruceongames.com/