By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Kingdom hearts Birth by Sleep scan and information

This is the scan

http://www.gamed.nl/view/36160

and here is the information:

- The scene of Cinderalla and Ven, is that Cinderalla is rushing towards the castle while Ven is staring at it, what could have caused this scenario?
- There is a possibility of event limitations within the game.
- Donald and Goofy watch as Yensid trains with Mickey in order for Mickey to become a stronger Keyblade warrior. What is his purpose to gain this power?
- Terra and Malificent are working together, Terra's smile is hinting to a connection but Nomura won't say what.
- Nomura hints that not all three Keybladers are connected to the three heroes of Kingdom Hearts II, however this game will explain the original conflict of the Kingdom Hearts series.
- The new enemies names are not announced still...

This game really looks so freaking good, I just don't understand how a PSP can produce graphics like this Hopoefully the game will still be released

Around the Network

Sweet. Thanks for the info.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Kingsora_be said:

http://www.gamed.nl/view/36160

and here is the information:

- The scene of Cinderalla and Ven, is that Cinderalla is rushing towards the castle while Ven is staring at it, what could have caused this scenario?
- There is a possibility of event limitations within the game.
- Donald and Goofy watch as Yensid trains with Mickey in order for Mickey to become a stronger Keyblade warrior. What is his purpose to gain this power?
- Terra and Malificent are working together, Terra's smile is hinting to a connection but Nomura won't say what.
- Nomura hints that not all three Keybladers are connected to the three heroes of Kingdom Hearts II, however this game will explain the original conflict of the Kingdom Hearts series.
- The new enemies names are not announced still...

This game really looks so freaking good, I just don't understand how a PSP can produce graphics like this Hopoefully the game will still be released

Dam, i can't wait for it! Too bad it will be released last :/

Yeah I know, probably 2009

Well we will have to satisfy our PSP gaming needs with Chain of Olympus , Crisis Core and Dissidia untill then :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Would the game actually run on 333 Mhz?

^ God I hope so, this game already looks good, if it is running on 222, 333 will make it that much better.

Posted by Michaël....I prefer Joni Philips :(;

J/K Kingsora ^^''

Terra =>  from FFVI?  That would be awesome ^^''.

konnichiwa said:
Posted by Michaël....I prefer Joni Philips :(;

J/K Kingsora ^^''

Terra => from FFVI? That would be awesome ^^''.

That would be great, but it's not. This is Terra:

It just reminds me how much cooler the characters from FF4 through 6 were than the newer characters. The old characters had panache, finesse, a certain spark of style that came through despite them being just a bunch of pixellated sprites.

"Ho! Haha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!" -- Daffy Duck

A Kingdom Hearts thread not made by Soriku and without a post from him till now.
WTF XD Dead or sleeping i guess. ;)

Quality for Life