By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

Stefl1504 said:
Linkzmax said:
Not sure.. I want in, but I'm going to be less active than normal. Until day three I feel like I was the only one playing, and it's been draining.

Hey, there were others that were active a lot, like prof and wonk, just because you are posting 3 times as often as they do you can't blame them... also lynch everyone who claims to be a lurker next game ;P

Hehe.. day one there was a good amount of activity from everyone.(Save the replaced MG) Day two was me alone IMO.

Oh and fun fact.. things got so slow here that I signed up for a game elsewhere. I got Mafia Roleblocker there and we steamrolled town with a flawless victory in 3 game days, which all occured in roughly the timespan of day two here.

Around the Network

Noctis, if you want to try out hosting just be sure to ask someone who's not playing about the setup you have in mind to ensure it's balanced.

Stefl1504 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
I want to host.

JK

Why not, it isn't that much work, just make stupid stuff up, give some of the least stupid stuff to the players and let them play! Also I think a round with 12+ people is better than one with less... also the game is a lot more active^^

Nah! I am not ready for that but if I am going to host it is a HxH theme. 

Maybe after few more rounds I haven't experienced a win yet.

Linkzmax said:
Stefl1504 said:
Linkzmax said:
Not sure.. I want in, but I'm going to be less active than normal. Until day three I feel like I was the only one playing, and it's been draining.

Hey, there were others that were active a lot, like prof and wonk, just because you are posting 3 times as often as they do you can't blame them... also lynch everyone who claims to be a lurker next game ;P

Hehe.. day one there was a good amount of activity from everyone.(Save the replaced MG) Day two was me alone IMO.

Oh and fun fact.. things got so slow here that I signed up for a game elsewhere. I got Mafia Roleblocker there and we steamrolled town with a flawless victory in 3 game days, which all occured in roughly the timespan of day two here.

day one FF's activity really stood out as low. :P

Day 2 I know I my participation was abismal, but I had a lot of drama going on in my life then and didn't really care that much. Sorry Baal.

good job on your flawless victory with the other game.

TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:
Damn... all my money was on prof... damn... I feel so fucked now that I know that linkz was the jailkeeper and FF even hit me with a stick on the head about: "Why he is no jailkeeper, but a blocker, if he is the blocker"

Weighted Companion Cube + Wheatley scumteam was unexpected.

My original Mafia team was Cave Johnson and Caroline but I realized that given the very few characters available in the Portal universe I couldn't have the roles align with characters so I switched it up to prevent the end of the game by a massive name claim.

I would have been able to talk my way out of the metta flavoring there. I had thought up a few things in case anyone did. :)

Around the Network

Actually I would have chosen the arm on which glados and wheatley rest as mafia, since its clearly the one corrupting both of them... as for the second one... humm... Cave Johnson! He is an awesome villian ;P

NoCtiS_NoX said:

Maybe after few more rounds I haven't experienced a win yet.

If we're on the same team next round, I'll get you your win! :)

My mason partners always die early, I swear x( Maybe I'm cursed..

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Well... if there is nobody to host I will open the new sign-ups for now...

Awards

All the right (night) decisions: theprof00

You saved yourself from a kill on Night 1. If your action was executed on Night 2, you would have killed a Mafia member which would have changed to course of the game considerably.

Sit back and relax: radishhead

After being busy making yourself look as suspicious as possible, you had the chance of being confirmed as town. Unfortunately, you decided to take a place on the backseat and watch the rest of the game unfold.

MC Hammer: radishhead

Two times you hammered unknowingly, once for the best and the other not so much.

Does this thing work?: NoCtiS_NoX

Your power was a real threat to the scum team, unfortunately you ended up picking people who did nothing but sleep at night.

Sacrifical lamb: spurgeonryan

In order to saved himself prof had to choose someone to take the hit for him. You were the chosen one.

MVP: Linkzmax

You had quite a task ahead of you and you prevailed. You chose the right people to block, the right people to kill and the right people to keep around.

Signature goes here!