By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

theprof00 said:
Being blocked and not told was the game changer here.

How do you get me claiming blocked from

Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
So who blocked me night 2

You should check your PMs again, Mr. Not-the-last-mafia

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
You were right, but your reasons were still pretty bad. Grats on being the only one to really suspect me though!

Well, ( I read tha mafia thread) I want everybody to speak up and keep on talking. I think I did a good job at that aside from Rad ofcourse.  J

Anyway, congrats! great job!

I understand why im just saying that thay was the game changer.
that and linkz blocking me night 2.

And linkz, its not that hard to get me killed. Simply say i was involved in the kill. Not too jard.

good job linkz.

And linkz, the comment came off as "you didnt receive a pm, i did"
So you thought id get a pm too?

Around the Network

I thought you got a PM night 2 and just didn't see one for night 3

EDIT: If I was blocked then how could I be sure you weren't mafia?

And mason thread was an awesome read. I want to be inside the mind of radish all the time!

It was the second post whereyou said you nlocked me twicewhere you said you were sure.
had you said that first, instead of the cryptic "cjeck your pm" i wpuldve pushed for you

theprof00 said:
I understand why im just saying that thay was the game changer.
that and linkz blocking me night 2.

And linkz, its not that hard to get me killed. Simply say i was involved in the kill. Not too jard.

Every block was actually crucial.

Had I not blocked Stefl then he would have scanned me inno, but if/once he died he'd be revealed paranoid and then I go byebye.

Blocking you obviously kept me alive, but we kinda figured you were the BD because of the night one kill being redirected to spurge.

Blocking you night three meant you stayed alive, though Wonk probably would've been convinced to vote Noctis anyway.

And how exactly do I claim you were involved in a kill? I'm not saying as the final mislynch, I mean on any given night if we wanted to get rid of you there was no reliable way.

Under what logic would you have pushed for me?

Well actually as Bus Driver it makes sense that a Jailkeeper wouldn't also exist.