By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

Linkzmax said:
spurgeonryan said:
Well I do know, and I resent the fact that you guys think I will slip with something. Thanks for the bode of confidence Stefl! Lol

I am slowly reading up on the portal world, then I may have some questions of my own! No one seems too suspicious yet though.

If Stefl is to be believed, he is playing far more cleverly than I can recall him playing in any other round. It's not just you he tried to trap, but supposedly anyone else who would claim to be a random/unnamed test subject as well.

There's not much to read about the portal world, so I hope to hear your questions soon. Before that, and while we have your attention, why did you call Noctis town here?

Wahahaha, I am not clever...

seriously, even I had some glorious hours in some (final fantasy round, other round where I got MVP round) rounds^^

Around the Network

I don't know, really.
On one hand, the fact he jumped on "You should have checked the characters" so soon, still makes me doubt him.
IF I'm the only unnamed character, then I guess this case doesn't have so much sense.

Stefl1504 said:
Linkzmax said:
spurgeonryan said:
Well I do know, and I resent the fact that you guys think I will slip with something. Thanks for the bode of confidence Stefl! Lol

I am slowly reading up on the portal world, then I may have some questions of my own! No one seems too suspicious yet though.

If Stefl is to be believed, he is playing far more cleverly than I can recall him playing in any other round. It's not just you he tried to trap, but supposedly anyone else who would claim to be a random/unnamed test subject as well.

There's not much to read about the portal world, so I hope to hear your questions soon. Before that, and while we have your attention, why did you call Noctis town here?

Wahahaha, I am not clever...

seriously, even I had some glorious hours in some (final fantasy round, other round where I got MVP round) rounds^^

Also what I also wanted to write but forgot because searching for that stupid picture... well my random unnamed test subject trap would have been worthless if there where more than one person to claim it... it was more a gamble than a trap, but a gamble with no bets placed

Sorry Stefl, I'm sure you've had some great games before my time, I'm just more used to the lurking.(which thankfully hasn't been so bad recently)

Linkzmax said:
Sorry Stefl, I'm sure you've had some great games before my time, I'm just more used to the lurking.(which thankfully hasn't been so bad recently)

Nothing to apologise, I was a badass lurker in some games... :O... well it doesn't matter now ;P

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Who was our fourth?
I saw mg myself and wonk.
Whos the last one?

it was myself. Stefl, MG then you.

spurgeonryan said:
Well I have only played a few times, and I just remember that he ended up being town the few times his eyes were on me. But now this is reminding me of the Baalzamon disaster that I had either this past game or the game before where I said I thought he was always something. Do not remember the whole of it. It just seems to me in my mind that it seems like NoCtis is doing what he does when he is town.

Saying all that I cannot remember what NoCtis was the first time we played. I just remember that we got in some sort of fight because I thought he was saying something and I thought I was saying something.

But like I said above, no one is really suspicious to me as of right now.

what are your thoughts on Moreno's claim? What are your thoughts on his and prof's interactions?

why do you have no opinions?

Nameclaim moreno, the rest of my day hinges on what you claim.
no need for anyone else tp claim. Just moreno.

Homeless Test Subject

morenoingrato said:
Homeless Test Subject

sounds like a plausible character, although that does mean you could easily be a killer considering all you are willing to do for $60