By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Wiping after pooping. Is it always necessary?

Earlier today, as I was in the bathroom moving my bowels , something tragic happened. There was no roll of tissue in the proximity and I had already did my business. I was forced to stand up, walk ten feet, and grab a roll of tissue from the stockpile in my hallway closet.

Upon returning to the toilet, I immediately wiped my ass and checked the used slip of tissue. To my surprise, the tissue was fairly clean of any residue. Just to be safe, I then performed a back-up wipe just to make sure I wiped thoroughly. Again, the slip of tissue was clean. "Is the human ass self-cleaning...Impossible", I thought. I must have made some sort of error with my previous wipes. So I make a third and final wipe to be sure I go all the way in there. Again! The tissue is clean! At this point, I begin to toy with that fact that the human ass may be able to rid itself of fecal residue. But before I could make any conclusions, I would have to perform this experiment again to confirm my beliefs and ensure that I didn't just happen to have a relatively clean session.

So for the rest of the day, I eat loads of burritos, old pizza, and chilli. Surely, this will guarrantee my poop won't be clean later on in the day. After a few hours of letting the food digest, I go to the restroom again and do my business. In order to test my theory that the human ass can naturally cleanse itself, I stand up for ten seconds and let my butt cheeks fully close. Afterwards, I return to the squatting position, grap a slip of tissue and wipe thoroughly. I check the tissue... it's clean. I then do this two more times, like earlier today, and everytime the tissue is clean. Amazing!

Now, with the evidence presented above, I think it's safe to say that the my ass is self-cleaning. However, people probably don't care about my individual ass (do you?) That's where you come in, VGChartz. I'd like you to perform the same experiment. It's easy, simply take a poop, stand up for ten seconds, wipe, check the status of the tissue, and present your data here in this thread.

I think your findings will be interesting. I really don't believe humans need to wipe all the time. (I think there will be some occasions where it is absolutely necessary such as during diarrhea).

Thoughts? 

Around the Network

If you're going to wear the same pair of pants for several days, yes.

Oh, and I'm not going to perform that test. Not really a fan of having dried poop in my ass crack.

Yes it is! Stop trying to rationalize your backward way of life (eating waffles without a fork, not changing your pants everyday, etc.)

Disgusting thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.