By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Sony cashing in on Whitney Houston's death

as long as it helps the company dig out the whole they're in the i'm fine with it. mainly because i'm not buying the album.

Around the Network

More deaths too follow now that they figured out a way to make some profit. this is the only way Sony!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

This isn't just the case with Whitney Houston. Every time a very famous celebrity of any sort dies there is a profit to be made with the short lived increase in popularity. Look at Michael Jackson's record sales after he died as an example... It is sort of sad that this happens, but it always does...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

That is awful, it makes sense in a business perspective but it is a little immoral.

That's even more expensive than crack. Coincidence?

Around the Network

Another artist dead? Who? Ah, ok! Let's go buy all his/her albums!!! yaaayyyy!!

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Why wouldnt they? They are going to make a killing off her records now.

Sony would become profitable quickly if they start killing off their artists weekly.

Sony is evil. No other corporations would ever think about doing something like this.

On the other hand, mortuaries are evil for their business model cashing in on people's deaths.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

does Sony owns the rights for justin Bieber

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.