By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Twisted Metal thread (the good and the bad)

ToraReaper said:
DareDareCaro said:
Finally, by putting my PS3 on wired connection I am able to play online... No comment from Europe?

Lucky. I got my connection wired and it can take almost 45min until I can get into a match after multiple failed attempts.

Well, although I can play the game with less problems I do not feel like it anymore... Got too much problems with it and I move on to other games.  I think Twisted Metal will make history as one of the biggest PS3 flop...

Around the Network
DareDareCaro said:
ToraReaper said:
DareDareCaro said:
Finally, by putting my PS3 on wired connection I am able to play online... No comment from Europe?

Lucky. I got my connection wired and it can take almost 45min until I can get into a match after multiple failed attempts.

Well, although I can play the game with less problems I do not feel like it anymore... Got too much problems with it and I move on to other games.  I think Twisted Metal will make history as one of the biggest PS3 flop...

I think Twisted Metal is more likely to be forgotten altogether than being remembered for a flop. 

im so angry with this game!
i have been waiting an hour in a room with 9 other people and nothing.. this is pathetic

PlaystaionGamer said:
i have been waiting an hour in a room with 9 other people and nothing.. this is pathetic

Lol, the host has to start the game. IF he doesnt, go out and find another server.

I've been playing for some while, unlocked all tier 1 vehicles and some on tier 2. I don't really have any problems getting on a server. Hell I sometimes just host my own and name it "Will start @10" which implies at 10 vehicles, i will start the game. Had some really fun moments with the game :)

PlaystaionGamer said:

Sometimes there's no host in the room...

Around the Network

With my now wired connection, the disconnection errors are gone. The game is fun but in a brainless-fun way... Not a AAA production.

I have a blast when people actually start the games. I haven't played the game in a few weeks so I hope it got patched up.

DareDareCaro said:
With my now wired connection, the disconnection errors are gone. The game is fun but in a brainless-fun way... Not a AAA production.

Hey what does AAA actually stand for? I know AAA Game is a high budget product, but what does it stand for?

AndrewWK said:
DareDareCaro said:

Hey what does AAA actually stand for? I know AAA Game is a high budget product, but what does it stand for?

I think it's just the classic high-end grade like AAA baseball or AAA beef...

In europe sales were poor which explains why sometimes there are only a few rooms. Wired connection is a no for me, I am too far away from the router.

Playing Mass Effect 3 now though so played less. Still love it though.

Hmm, pie.