By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If there could be one thing

That you'd want for your PS3 today, be it game, accessory, or functionality, what would it be?

Dual Shock 3 controller?  

GTA4?

MGS4?

XMB in game access?

Home?

Lower retail price? (how much?)

Tell us what it is that you cannot wait for with your PS3, or if you haven't got one, what would make you jump and buy one today.

Personaly, I can't wait for Socom Confrontation.  I spent so many hours in the previous games and loved every single one. (Especially 1 & 2)

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Around the Network

IN game XMB.

mM

I don't have a PS3 yet so it would obviously be a cheaper retail price, but if I did own a PS3 it would be DS3.

So how low would the price have to drop for you to get one then Soriku?

And if I were to list off every big game, my original post would have been about 500 lines long. :)

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

300$ sounds like a good price although I know it's kinda low.

Around the Network

low price and beer

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

White Knight Story. Oh, how I want that game...

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

White Knight Story

PSN ID: TheSimkin

GamerTag: TheSimkin

WII friend Code: 0002 7972 4522 2681

IN GAME XMB

Consoles I own: Dreamcast, PSP

how about make it smaller? disclaimer: not an owner of ps3.

the Wii is an epidemic.