By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Interlagos is the best race in the Formula 1... so unpredictable, so cool, so exciting... I love it.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

Interlagos is the best race in the Formula 1... so unpredictable, so cool, so exciting... I love it.

While i'm not going to say whether you're right or wrong, I think you might be a bit biased. :D

Proclus said:
While i'm not going to say whether you're right or wrong, I think you might be a bit biased. :D

Maybe but just remember the fantastic final four year ago (2008 I guess) when the same happed and Alonso won over Vettel... just Interlagos give you this amount of emotion in Formula 1.

kowenicki said:

Ethomaz? Biased? Don't be so insulting. Ethomaz get back to enjoying that country concert.

it was the on and off rain that made it exciting.  Otherwise it would have been a McLaren march to the end, no problem.

São Paulo always have dinamyc weather... I live here and you have all the four season in just one day... rains every day.

I think most of the other races boring in Formula 1.

PS. It's São Paulo especific weather because the other city in Brazil have defined weather (most often hot as hell).

kowenicki said:

You really make ridiculous statements on a regular basis don't you.   You don't think other places have dynamic weather? Never been to England or much north Western Europe then?

England alredy one weekend...north Western Europe just Germany.

You have to come here someday to know what is that dynamic weather I'm  talking about... São Paulo have a unreliable weather... heat, cold, rain, drought, humidity, etc in the same day... you have a clime now and 1 hour late another totally different... all the seasons in one day.

Around the Network
Rainbow Yoshi said:
Well, let's just wait for Vettel's penalty for overtaking on yellows, Alonso deserves title.

You and I both know nothing will happen to affect the result now.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
Well, let's just wait for Vettel's penalty for overtaking on yellows, Alonso deserves title.

You and I both know nothing will happen to affect the result now.

I wrote this in the heat of the moment but after overviewing the circumstances I feel he followed the rules, congratulations to Vettel: the three time world champion. 

Next year should be exciting, can Perez show his worth? Can Hamilton suprise in Mercedes? Will Gutierrez do well? Or can Massa finally get that winning feeling again?

What a race, great finish for the season. Shame for Hamilton and Alonso. I really thought Vettel was out at the start, that would have been too amazing.

Woah,just finished the replay,absolute carnage out there,brilliant race,vettel has his critics but he delivers for me,i'm surprised they didn't drop webber back and did pic let through petrov because he is racing for caterham next year,hehe

unlucky alonso,great for massa and well done button,Hamilton would ahve probably won if the hulk hadn't messed up

glad to see humphrey leaving,hope they get a nice woman in like georgie from sky,haha

looks like perez went first so i get 15pts yippee but i'll do the results later,well done jonop i think

Above & Beyond

Glückwunsch, Sebastian.
Mach's gut, Schumi, und danke für alles.
Klasse Rennen, Nico.