By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Really a two horse race left between Vettel and Alonso, a single DNF could make or break the championship for either of them.

Around the Network
Championship PTS W P R GP
Jonop 305 6 3
Zuvuyeay 305 4 5
Kowenicki 300 4 6 1 17
Rainbow Yoshi 260 3 4
Haxxiy 160 1 3 1 9
Conegamer 150 1 1   15
Millenium 150
Brendude13 70   1   10
Abu Dhabi Zuv Mill Rain Cone Kowen Jonop Hax Bren
1st

Vettel
2nd

Webber
3rd
Button

Alonso
Retiree

Score              

well done Jonop wins his third in a row to take top,next race is abu dhabi this wekend back to 13:00 start for uk and then USA and Brasil

Above & Beyond

DNF: ... Button

it said the french GP should be back next year due to new jersey pulling out,about time it was back

they are italian,german and french engines afterall

Above & Beyond

I'm hoping Lewis can pull something off this weekend, he looked fast in FP1 and 2, anything other than a Vettel/Red Bull procession would be good though tbh!

also are you guys doing like a fantasy league or summat? (the graphs and such?)

anyway, I am a huge F1 fan since 1994 or so, favourite current drivers are Button and Hamilton, also like Raikonnen, Perez and Di Resta team wise I used to really like Jordan, nowadays I tend to follow McLaren though that's mainly cause they had my two favourite drivers

Around the Network
RoryGamesFree said:
I'm hoping Lewis can pull something off this weekend, he looked fast in FP1 and 2, anything other than a Vettel/Red Bull procession would be good though tbh!

anyway, I am a huge F1 fan since 1994 or so, favourite current drivers are Button and Hamilton, also like Raikonnen, Perez and Di Resta team wise I used to really like Jordan, nowadays I tend to follow McLaren though that's mainly cause they had my two favourite drivers

Yeah anything other than a Vettel win would be nice; preferably Alonso because it'd really bring the championship back! 

And yeah; dunno quite what it is but each race we choose who will finish on the podium and who will retire. You get points for how accurate you are, I believe. Though I'm terrible at it :/

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
RoryGamesFree said:

Yeah anything other than a Vettel win would be nice; preferably Alonso because it'd really bring the championship back! 

And yeah; dunno quite what it is but each race we choose who will finish on the podium and who will retire. You get points for how accurate you are, I believe. Though I'm terrible at it :/

true, though tbh I find it hard to see anyone other than Vettel winning the WDC this season now, Ferrari looked off the pace in practice 1/2 as well

ah okay, well I guess they say taking part if what counts lol

Max Chilton who raced in FP1 for Marussia yesterday and did well in this years GP2 (I don't know if anyone else follows the feeder series, but he was about 6th I think in that and won a race and stuff too), anyway he's apparently expected to sign for Marussia next season as their 2nd Driver. FP1 he was about a second behind Glock, which given it's his first F1 session isn't bad, hopefully he does well next year for them

1st: Webber
2nd: Hamilton
3rd: Vettel

1. Hamilton
2. Webber
3. Alonso

DNF: Kobayashi

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2012/05/12/hamilton-penalty-hands-maldonado-pole-postion/

"for stopping on his way back to the pits"

Vettel stopped on track before getting back to the pits today...

FIA either put him to the back or admit they are cheating biased rats.