By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Bam! There go Schumi and Vergne.

Around the Network

It was Vettel's to win and he most certainly did!

Big shame Red-Bull chose the wrong tires for Webber going for two super-softs, he could've finished in the top 5 otherwise.

Good job by Alonso as always.

DNF for next race: Kobayashi

Nail. Head. Bang

good fun to watch,yes well done haxxiy that's a clean sweep isn't it great stuff,just another one of those and you'll be up there ,good job mill too for the winner,i'm glad alonso came in third for me

i was thinking if we are around next year i'd make the winner 25 pts and second/third 20pts because its quite hard to get anything really and the first retiree 30 pts as its so rare and 10 for a retiring car and keep 5 for a place,no point changing things now though

singapore looks great,i defo want to visit if i have enough in the old pension one day for a race weekend

Above & Beyond

Proclus said:

Big shame Red-Bull chose the wrong tires for Webber going for two super-softs, he could've finished in the top 5 otherwise.

you must have been pleased it was like webber TV at the end there,a couple of aussies going at it

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
Proclus said:

you must have been pleased it was like webber TV at the end there,a couple of aussies going at it

Yeah, I have to admit as both an Australian and a Webber fan the TV really did it for me there at the end with there coverage :) Truly beautifull track indeed aswell.

Well I'm pretty damn sad! My favorite driver Kamui Kobayashi is more a less been confirmed not to be in F1 next season.

Alguersuari recently Tweeted that he has signed with a team for 2013 and can't wait to get driving again. He didn't say which team it was as he said he isn't allowed to yet, but when further questioned he said, it's a team who is in the Top 10 and scoring points consistently, currently around 5th to 7th in the constructors.

Well that is either MercGP, Sauber or Force India. Well Mallya said 3 days ago that his drivers are going nowhere and are still under contract till the end of 2013, and while schumi future isn't cemented, let's be honest MercGP won't be signing up a driver who is unproven and failed in his first and only season in F1. So that just leaves Sauber. We all know they won't be replacing Perez as he has had some good drives and brings in LOADS of cash from Mexican sponsors. So that leaves Kamui.

Im Going to be really sad to see him go, we need Toyota or Honda back and they will sign him up, but realistically that isn't going to happen.

Goodbye Kamui :(

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Senna and Schumacher penalized 10 places it seems for next race.

Webber got 20 seconds added this race so he lost his point it seems, bloody retarded decision by race control.

Championship PTS W P R GP
Zuvuyeay 235 4 3
Kowenicki 225 4 3 1 14
Jonop 210 3 3   14
Rainbow Yoshi 195 1 4
Haxxiy 130 1 2 1 8
Conegamer 120 1 1   12
Millenium 110
Justinian 85 2

Japan Zuv Mill Rain Cone Kowen Jonop Hax Just
1st

2nd

3rd

Retiree
Kobayashi

Score                

well done haxxiy,a full house you deserve more,everyone scored a bit though so a good week and mill for getting the winner too,

Above & Beyond

It will be interesting to see Hamilton in a really struggling car, if they don't improve next year. Merc has lots of work to do if they want their star driver happy.

Would have Ron behaved differently in 2007 if he knew Ham was going to leave them?

PS: McLaren is Button team now. I remember all the bashing he got when he decided to go there. Now his decision is justified, he's first driver in a top team.