By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Poor Vergne.

Around the Network

ferrari with no computer screens working at monza,classic stuff

how come button just took massa so easily

Above & Beyond

bang goes my third,vettel drive through,didn't look that bad to me,didn't it happen the other way round last year

and button gone down,suddenly going ferrari way today

Above & Beyond

Rather poor decision by race control to penalize Vettel in my opinion and bad luck for Button just after his season seemed to improve again.

go perez,sounds like vettel is having to quit which will dampen the argument no doubt

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Hope Perez nails Alonso, would be a good boost for him.

Bad luck Vettel.

good race i thought but italy is always a great day,well done ham,they never got to him really and alonso will be hard to beat to the championship unless he doesn't finish for whatever reason,but still enough races left for stuff to happen

Above & Beyond

Blegh, bad luck for Webber there! :/ Well done Perez.

Singapore DNF: Kobayashi.

Alonso is so lucky. He's usually pretty good in Singapore, so I guess he has a fair chance of extending his points lead a bit more next time around.