By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Wow, dramatic start.

Around the Network

Insane Grosjean is insane. I hope he gets banned from racing the next weekend. He's simply too dangerous.

And Maldonado at the start... he reminded me of someone getting a speed boost on a Mario Kart at the beginning.

kowenicki said:
Grosjean banned for the next race, that's the least he deserved. Lunatic almost killed Alonso, a few inches from having his head ripped off.

Maldonado also facing a penalty for a jump start.

These guys need to get a grip, they are dangerous.

Grosjean will hopefully get the message after his one race-ban but I feel Maldonado doesn't really appreciate the rules of Formula 1, he's made multiple infirngements this year, if he cleared his head I reckon he could be top-class driver.

wow what a crash there at the start,crazy and alonso nearly lost his head,goo job from button,looks like raikkonene could have a chance if it goes well for him

italy up this week,i'll do the table now i think

Above & Beyond

Championship PTS W P R GP
Kowenicki 195 4 3 1 12
Zuvuyeay 195 4 2   12
Jonop 165 2 3   12
Rainbow Yoshi 145 1 3
Conegamer 100 1 1   11
Justinian 85 2

Millenium 85
Haxxiy 50   1   6
Italy Zuv Mill Rain Cone Kowen Jonop Haxxiy
1st              
2nd              
3rd              
Retiree              
Score              

okay tables up,i think millenium has left the site now too so down to 7 now probs if we are still all around,still a few points to play for but need to pick winners obviously as it scores so big,i got lucky with 1st and 3rd,raikkonen is doing great isn't he over all,it was a big 4 car smash early and none of us had any of them to go out,unlucky

Monza this weekend so not long to go

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
1st   Vettel

2nd    Webber          
3rd    Schumacher          
Retiree    Kobayashi          
Score              

- Mill.

Jerome D'ambrosio has beeen announced as Romain Grosjean's replacement so remember to consider him when making your predictions.

Mmmm.... hard one. Mercs and Lotus looking mighty on the long run but Ferrari and the Maccas should qualify ahead.

I'm gonna wait until after practice three.

Edit -

1 - Hamilton

2 - Alonso

3 - Button

DNF - Rosberg

1st   Webber     Hamilton    
2nd   Vettel     Button    
3rd   Schumacher     Alonso    
Retiree   Kobayashi     Maldonado    
Score              

practice 3 then,have sky finally replaced that bloke with georgie presenting,hope it's so much better with her doiong the job,much more entertaining

Above & Beyond

Webber's recent qualifying performance is both dissapointing and strange considering that he's one of the better drivers, I wonder what he could do with a better top speed.

Anyways, prediction:

1st: Vettel
2nd: Schumacher
3rd: ummm, Hamilton (megh)