Hamilton
Riccardio
DNF: Maldonado

Around the Network

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Alonso

DNF: Sutil

Best message anyone who hasnt picked yet, the break may have a few of us forgetting.
Anyway
1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Ricciardo
DNF. Raikonen

Belgium Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Jonop Rain Angel Iron Ktay Kirby Hax That
 1st Ham Ros Ham
Ham Ros Ham Ham Ham Ham

Ros
 2nd Ros Ham Ros
Ros Ham Ros Ros Ros Ros

Ham
 3rd Alo Ric Ric
Alo Alo Vet Alo Ric Ric

Ric
 Retiree Gro Mal Mal
Lot Mal Guti Sut Eric Rai

Guti
 Score              

yeah i did message everyone last night apart from you ktay,lol,i thought you'd given up from your last post,good you made it

closed now

Above & Beyond

alonso just got started there car still on jack,hamilton over shot his grid and was reversing

maybe pens who knows

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

rosberg puntcured ham,classic

Above & Beyond

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I cant even believe whats happening out there, things going Red Bulls way quite nicely so far

I may have been way off with my predictions but it dosent matter, this is the result I wanted =D
Ricciardo has his 3rd win and proves he is the future of F1. Hell I think if his car was on par with Hamilton and Rosberg he would be winning the championship right now.

Yes Im biased

Wow, great race and amazing stuff there at the end from Vettel, also as a Raikkonen fan I am very glad he managed to do so well in this race, wish he was on the podium but it's a start to making a comeback as he said