By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Have we ever had so many people participating on here before? :)

Around the Network
Proclus said:
Have we ever had so many people participating on here before? :)

no,people usuaaly drop out by now and lefy us normal lot

close it now

Above & Beyond

massa and alonso clashing then,lucky no crash,maldonado did start too

looks like all you sutil freaks get 25pt as first dnf,good call

Above & Beyond

jesus what were williams doing,massa race blown

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
jesus what were williams doing,massa race blown

AGH, forgot this was on. Just tuned in and this is the 1st thing I see -_- WTF WILLIAMS?? O_O

Around the Network

well done alonso for thirding and good job just for a full houseof points and that good picking if wrong way round
some high scoring this week

Above & Beyond

Great call Just. Impressive performance from Alonso and the Ferrari today, big improvement. Lewis dominant as expected. Rosberg ruined his win chance with the weak start. Shame about Massa, his start was brilliant. Ricciardo continues to show Vettel up for the overrated driver that he his.

What the heck am I doing, I need to improve my picks. :/

Terrible management of pit stops and the "he's faster than you" moment made Ricciardo lose points and a podium. Now the question is if Red Bull cares at all.

And McLaren looked really bad today.

Thanks Zuv and Angelus. It was a close call though, I really thought Ricciardo was going to pip Alonso on the last couple of laps. He is doing a fantastic job.

Listening to Horner talking just now he is saying that Vettel needs the "right car" while Ricciardo just get on with whatever car he has got.

Great for Fernando on the podium, Hamilton probably feel asleep when he went of the road and Rosberg had another hard day's work for his paycheck.

That Williams do get out of the traps like a missile, so much so that neither Massa or Bottas could quite keep it under control, running into Alonso and Rosberg within seconds of the start.

Looking forward to the European and American races coming up. It can all change around for those teams behind the Mercs.