By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Player2 said:

Weak perfomance by Ferrari

The engine just doesn't cut it, so all teams with Ferrari motors are duds (best proof was after the pace car period when everybody went full fuel useage, the Ferraris were still duds, the Renault motors no longer, interestingly). At least Gutierrez in his Sauber tractor got the "moment of the day".

Around the Network
Player2 said:

Weak perfomance by Ferrari and disastrous race for McLaren. If Mercedes doesn't win this year they should give up...

Agreed. What really got me is just how much quicker they can go, as shown by the moves after the Safety Car. That will have really ruffled some feathers; there's still well over a 2 second gap to close oon that track, so let's say 1.5seconds overall.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Amazing race. Best race in many years. Throughout the grid the battles were awesome. Congrats Merc. Your drivers did battle superbly. Lewis drive of the day. What a talent in racecraft. Perez superb also today. RIicciardo was great to.

The Mercedes speed is insane, SC came in 10 laps from the end yet they had a 23 second gap to the next car... 2.3 secs a lap quicker.. wow

Ya it was insane to see the Merc's true pace after that SC. They just took off. I mean 24 seconds to third place in 10 laps and change. Sure enough that track suited them perhaps more than any other, but that's still absolutely mental.

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Ya it was insane to see the Merc's true pace after that SC. They just took off. I mean 24 seconds to third place in 10 laps and change. Sure enough that track suited them perhaps more than any other, but that's still absolutely mental.

At one point the Mercs were THREE seconds a lap faster than everything behind them. That should be illegal.

justinian said:
Angelus said:

At one point the Mercs were THREE seconds a lap faster than everything behind them. That should be illegal.

It really should lol

But as long as Lewis and Nico are giving it to each other like that......I'll allow it 

Rainbow Yoshi said:
Such a good race! Mine and Angelus' predictions were spot on (apart from retirements). Not sure how the points work, do we get 55 for right predictions and an extra 15 for predicting drivers on the podium regardless of their placings?

I have no idea how the points work. I got the podium right last race but with 1 and 2 in different places, like this race and I'm not sure if I got points at all. I was more than sure that Rosberg could take Hamilton after the safty car. Great driving by Hamilton to stay ahead. Excellent driving by Ricciardo to finish 4th from 13th. First podium for Perez at his new team. What an exciting race!! Bring on China!

good race then,i missed most of it,hopefully be back for china gp to watch,
good job perez getting third

i'll total up later on tonight hopefully
@ iron the score you get for each race is in the first post ,you didn't get anything right this week so you got 5 points each for rosberg & ham ,same score as me

looks like rain,angel & that all won this week

Above & Beyond

I'm gonna stop prediction with my favourites in mind lol...
Still massa > bottas/alonso is quite fun as is ricciardo > vettel

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.