By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Best race in ages. Amazing
What a show by the Mercs, and what a performance by Lewis to keep the lead on weaker tires

Around the Network

I'm happy because Checo finished in the podium!!!

Such a good race! Mine and Angelus' predictions were spot on (apart from retirements). Not sure how the points work, do we get 55 for right predictions and an extra 15 for predicting drivers on the podium regardless of their placings?

AshKetchum1992 said:

I've always considered him a top driver, even when others doubted him. Ever since his first race I thought he would come into bigger things. Force India is certainly the best place for him. 

Rainbow Yoshi said:
Such a good race! Mine and Angelus' predictions were spot on (apart from retirements). Not sure how the points work, do we get 55 for right predictions and an extra 15 for predicting drivers on the podium regardless of their placings?

You mean my prediction that you shamelessly stole

But just wow really. I'm still in awe of what a great race that was. 

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

1)You mean my prediction that you shamelessly stole

2)But just wow really. I'm still in awe of what a great race that was. 

1)Hahaha I didn't see yours :P I had so much faith in Perez coming into this race though and I'm incredibly happy for him and the team :)

2)And I said this exact same thing to a friend just now!

AshKetchum1992 said:

Really pleased for him. Was treated very badly at McLaren I think, but Button is an awkward team mate and seems to push challengers away if rumours hold any truth.

I hope he does very well at Force India and make his move from McLaren looks a stroke of genius.

Checo has a great attitude. So polite and pleasant during his interviews. I hope he gets a lot more podiums and if the Mercedes fail to complete a race he or Ricciardo pick up the pieces for the win. 

Was really tempted to put him in third for this race but thought Williams had the edge.

Amazing race, Raikkonen still having trouble though.

Yep, excellent race. Still Williams managed to underperform though, I'm glad for Perez to get the podium.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Weak perfomance by Ferrari and disastrous race for McLaren. If Mercedes doesn't win this year they should give up...