By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Interesting day. I expect Lewis to win over Nico by over 10 secs. However I think Nico will have a DNF.

As for Ricciardo, I expect no podium this time. Alonso will be up there. I think Bottas has a good chance at podium.

Adrian Newey has disappointed me this weekend. His comments about the Formula 1 sound sour. Hes better than that surely.

Around the Network

LOL no he is not... the typical only happy if he wins and otherwise the world is rotten and unfair

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

1. Hamilton
2. Raikkonen
3. Rosberg

DNF: Sutil

kirby007 said:
LOL no he is not... the typical only happy if he wins and otherwise the world is rotten and unfair

Who are you refering to?

1) Hamilton
2) Rosberg
3) Perez
DNF Kyvat

I think it will be tight with Hamilton and Rosberg but they will be roughly 20 seconds ahead of 3rd. Perez has a chance to pip Bottas to the bottom step of the podium, so I think they will also closely matched throughout the race.

Around the Network

1 - Rosberg
2 - Hamilton
3 - Bottas

DNF - Maldonado

Rainbow Yoshi said:
1) Hamilton
2) Rosberg
3) Perez
DNF Kyvat

I think it will be tight with Hamilton and Rosberg but they will be roughly 20 seconds ahead of 3rd. Perez has a chance to pip Bottas to the bottom step of the podium, so I think they will also closely matched throughout the race.

You're copying me again?! Damn it Yosh!

1. Rosberg
2. Hamilton
3. Button

DNF: Maldonado.... He's starting right next to Kobayashi on the grid. First corner car pile up?

Angelus said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
1) Hamilton
2) Rosberg
3) Perez
DNF Kyvat

You're copying me again?! Damn it Yosh!

Hahaha, I didn't actually see yours but it'll be interesting if one of us gets more points through our retirement predictions.

Gaaaah.

Forgot about Ricciardo's grid penalty. Such a shame, he's doing so well. No matter what shit gets thrown his way he just carries on smiling.

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Bottas

DNF - Maldonado