By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

selnor1983 said:
Proclus said:
Angelus said:
Hmm.....Proclus is clearly cheating. We all know Aussies can't really be in the lead. Life just doesn't work that way

I say we disqualify him from the game

This comment has been censored by the Fia Stewards for breach of regulations 12.5.291: Being unusally awesome.

Quite pleased to be doing a lot better than the last two seasons, especially after only two races. :D

I have the misfortunate of going to miss the Bahrain GP and maybe the one after though, due to being away in Asia, so I'll just randomly predict:

• Rosberg
  • Hamilton
  • Alonso
  • DNF: Maldonado.

Unless Lewis DNF's Rosberg isnt going to win. He's struggling in Pracctice and is 4 tenths off on Quali pace and half a sec down on race pace. Good call on alonso though. He will beat Vettel as the engine matters alot more here. Ferrrari should beat the Bull.

He's already way in the lead Selnor, you don't have to help him make better picks lol

Around the Network

I'm feeling bold today, so I'll change my prediction for third to Hulkenberg ahead of qualifying

Angelus said:
Hmm.....Proclus is clearly cheating. We all know Aussies can't really be in the lead. Life just doesn't work that way

I say we disqualify him from the game

Evened up by me sitting in last (from those in 2 GPs) =P

Wow, I'm in third? How has that happened?

Quali starts soon, but it looks like it'll be the Mercs, then a fight between the Williams and the Force India.

Let's see how it goes. Also, if you're going to be busy zuvuyeay I could update the tables if needs be.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Hmm.....interesting qualifying.
I'll settle on

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Perez

DNF: Maldonado

Around the Network

Eh. Not the best quali.

1. Robserg
2. Hamilton
3. Bottas

DNF: Kobayashi

1st- Rosberg
2nd- Bottas
3rd- Hamilton
DNF- Ricciardo, Red Bull love to fuck this guy over =(

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN QUALIES??
Just saw the positions and they are really WTF.

Those mistakes in quali by Hamilton seems to be because he was pushing to hard. I think he will have the upper hand tomorrow.

1 Hamilton
2 Rosberg
3 Bottas

DNF: Verne

1. Rosberg
2. Alonso
3. Massa

DNF: Hamilton

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

ktay95 said:
1st- Rosberg
2nd- Bottas
3rd- Hamilton
DNF- Ricciardo, Red Bull love to fuck this guy over =(

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN QUALIES??
Just saw the positions and they are really WTF.

Nothing. That's the strange thing. It was perfectly normal.