By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Ya, for Alonso to come in third as I predicted, I was really counting on rain. Oh well
Ricciardo's bad luck is gonna cost me a lot of points on gridbids though......fucking Red Bull

Around the Network

Poor Ricciardo. Great for Hamilton though, been waiting a while for that one.

I knew I should have put Maldonado as my DNF.

Player2 said:

Today we got more evidence of Massa's suckiness. Team orders to let Bottas overtake him.

Lol yeah, he did the right thing. I fucking hate this whole hold people back or let your teammate overtake you

Well done Massa on 7th =D

Ya there was no way Massa was gonna let Bottas pass after being Ferrari's punching bag for so long lol

Red Bull now defo the second best. Mercedes (Hamilton) was so far ahead he was asking how to slow the car down to save his engine. Rosberg seem to be just managing Vettel and could pull away anytime he wanted to even when he was in engine saving mode.

Hopefully Rosberg and Hamilton have better battles in their superior car than Vettel and Webber when RB was the dominant car.

Webber couldn't manage to put up a consistent challenge to Vettel and the championship.

Just in case I don't get a chance later on here is Bahrain next Sunday.

1 Hamilton
2 Rosberg
3 Alonso

DNF: Verne

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Player2 said:

Today we got more evidence of Massa's suckiness. Team orders to let Bottas overtake him.

Lol yeah, he did the right thing. I fucking hate this whole hold people back or let your teammate overtake you

He deserved to be overtaken, though. Being able to use DRS in straights thanks to the McLarens saved him, and his inability to pass Button and Magnussen (this one on a damaged car) held the Williams back.

What a dull race I must say. Didn't seem to be any atmosphere or major tussles through out the race.....seemed very processional round the circuit. Wish there had been rain to liven it up.

Placeholder for next week:

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Ricciardo
DNF - Kvyat

Player2 said:
ktay95 said:
Player2 said:

He deserved to be overtaken, though. Being able to use DRS in straights thanks to the McLarens saved him, and his inability to pass Button and Magnussen (this one on a damaged car) held the Williams back.

If my first post wasnt clear enough, FUCK THE CONSTRUCTORS CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Im an Aussie, so I think you can understand I dont like watching our drivers being Vettels bitch and I dont think they enjoy it either.

Doesn't look like Ricciardo's luck will be much better at Bahrain. He's getting a 10 place grid penalty, because Red Bull had him retire instead of serving his 10 second stop and go.

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2014/3/15640.html

Edit: Sorry according to this you just automatically get both those penalties for an unsafe release. I guess the rules are changed on that