By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Proclus said:
Red Bull seems to be suffering from a serious case of mental issues again. My prediction seemed to be going so bloody well. Pit crew should fired.

Poor Ricciardo, he was racing really well

Around the Network

AND NOW IM SURE YOU CAN ALL SEE WHY I FUCKING HATE RED BULL. 2 RACES AND TWICE DANS BEEN FUCKED OVER!!! -_-

Also the most exciting thing about this season looks to be how unreliable the cars are, the racing is kinda boring with these new rules.

And Riccardio is out. :(

Mercedes 1 and 2. Great job! Hamilton wins!

Around the Network

Quite happy with my prediction, no way I could have guessed the Perez and Riccardio situations though. Congrats Mercedes, well done.

Red Bull really screwed the pooch there. Very frustrating for Ricciardo

2 races down, I overestimated the williams, and Hamilton and hulkenberg seem to manage their fuel well

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Hmm,, knew I should have gone for Vettel not Alonso. Damn.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Today we got more evidence of Massa's suckiness. Team orders to let Bottas overtake him.