By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Pretty crazy qulaifying, with all the delays. Race should be pretty interesting as well, but I'm going to be changing my picks, to:

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Alonso

DNF remains the same

I don't know, just see Vettel sliding back a little due to their straightline disadvantage. Could be wrong though.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Malaysia Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Jonop Rain Angel Iron Ktay Kirby Hax That
 1st Hamilton Hamilton Hamilton Hamilton Hamilton Hamilton Hamilton Hamilton Rosberg Rosberg Rosberg Hamilton Hamilton
 2nd Rosberg Rosberg Vettel Rosberg Rosberg Rosberg Alonso Rosberg Hamilton Alonso Massa Rosberg Rosberg
 3rd Raikkonen Vettel Rosberg Alonso Alonso Alonso Vettel Alonso Vettel Ricciardo Hamilton Alonso Raikkonen
 Retiree Grosjean Maldonado Bottas Grosjean Maldonado Maldonado Rosberg Guitierrez Grosjean Ericsosn Kobayashi Maldonado Grosjean
 Score              

popular mercs and lotus early on,i'll change my 3rd to kimi,who know what will happen,shame the williams fell off the pace it seems

closed now

Above & Beyond

Where's Perez?

Proclus said:
Where's Perez?

don't know,at the back or didn't start by the looks of it

well done ricciard,kimi down but the mercs can pull away like vettel usually did now

Above & Beyond

Maldonado out already

Around the Network

Looks like Perez didn't start, Maldonado out now. Poor Raikonnen.

Seems like Riccardio's car is suffering fuel flow problems again from what I hear on the TV. :/

Proclus said:

Seems like Riccardio's car is suffering fuel flow problems again from what I hear on the TV. :/

Really?

He seems to be doing pretty damn good as far as I can tell

Hamilton 9 seconds clear and has used the least fuel out of the top 7 drivers. Comfortable so far...

Angelus said:
Proclus said:

Really?

He seems to be doing pretty damn good as far as I can tell

Not sure now to be honest, at one hand the tv crew said his sensor totally failed, on the other hand the x % of fuel used still seems to update.

Red Bull seems to be suffering from a serious case of mental issues again. My prediction seemed to be going so bloody well. Pit crew should fired.