By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

yes subject to change i guess,i am using a spreadsheet for this seasons table to make it easier to move rows around so if it looks strange after pasting then let us know,

just to clarify a DNF rule,if your chosen DNF does not get off the start line/start the race,you will get 10pts and as usual the first car out of the race after it has started will get 25pts like jonop did for melbourne

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:

Championship Points Wins Podium Retiree Grand Prix

IronmanDX
35 1

Proclus
35 1

Jonop
1 1 1
Angelus

Conegamer

Rainbow Yoshi

Zuvuyeay

Brendude13

Ktay95

Justinian

kart007k

next race malaysia 28/29/30March

Let's hope the cars don't disappear from the track. Ahar-har-har.

I will make this bold statement and I don't mind if you disagree with me but Kevin Magnussen and Danil Kyvat are the logical successors to Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel respectively.

Sorry Zuv, didn't get a chance to pick one of the Lotus cars to retire as I was away.

I picked both so that should be double points :)

Agree with Yoshi, Daniil and Kevin showed great potential. Button is going to have his hands full.

Mercedes ahead by a country mile. I seriously doubt Nico had to push that hard and was holding a bit back, if only a little.

Malaysia Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Jonop Rain Angel Iron Ktay kart
 1st

2nd

3rd

Retiree

Score              

so maylasia race weekend is coming with practice 1 soon,i will be away this weekend so will only update near the race most likely the race is 9am for uk so not a bad time,get your predictions down when you can and i will try and give a reminder sat sometime

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

I think it's going to be too hard to predict before the quali, but here goes:

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Bot as

DNF: Maldonado

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

1 Hamilton
2 Rosberg
3 Massa

DNF: Grosjean

1. Rosberg
2. Massa
3. Hamilton
DNF: Kobayashi

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Pleased to see people voting for Massa. For some reason, I just like the guy. Dunno why.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Pleased to see people voting for Massa. For some reason, I just like the guy. Dunno why.

yes cone, be good to see massa and williams have a good year,massa might have had a good race like bottas if kobayashi hadn't run him off the road but we'll find out if wiiliams can really mix it in malaysia i guess

Malaysia Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Jonop Rain Angel Iron Ktay kart Kirby
 1st Hamilton

Hamilton Hamilton

Rosberg
 2nd Rosberg

Rosberg Rosberg

Massa
 3rd Button

Massa Bottas

Hamilton
 Retiree Grosjean

Grosjean Maldonado

Kobayashi
 Score              

Above & Beyond