By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Good work, not a bad prediction either! Shame for Riccardo, hope that decision gets overturned and he manages to retain his position. He deserves it after all.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

F1 is such a fricking joke at times.

Proclus said:

So, what can we take away:

• Mercedes fastest, but reliability issues as well.
  • Red Bull and Mclaren secondary in pace, with Williams not far off.
  • Very good debut by newcomers.
  • Kobayashi still a crash tester.
  • Lotus absolute horrendous
  • Ferrari missing some pace.

As an Australian, happy to see Riccardo do so good.

add to the list the cars sound like they dying.

zuvuyeay said:

so ricciardo DQ,that is a shame for him,redbull must have known something or might appeal again they say

Redbull wouldn't appeal cause they can't have their precious vettle behind in points to a new guy in the team. Then again I am sure they will appeal just to get the consutrction points back.

Bad news for Ricciardo after a good performance. Going by pre-race reliability you wonder if his car just crawled along the line to finish. An awesome job by Red Bull to get that thing in order on time. Vettel not so lucky, it seems.

Magnussen? Wow. One to look out for.

Good job for Nico, is this his second win? Mercedes looking great. Too bad about Hamilton.

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
zuvuyeay said:

so ricciardo DQ,that is a shame for him,redbull must have known something or might appeal again they say

Redbull wouldn't appeal cause they can't have their precious vettle behind in points to a new guy in the team. Then again I am sure they will appeal just to get the consutrction points back.

They way every Aussie feels about Red Bull. Its like we did something to them and now they have to make an Aussie Vettels bitch every season to get revenge.

Championship Points Wins Podium Retiree Grand Prix

IronmanDX
35 1

Proclus
35 1

Jonop
1 1 1
Angelus

Conegamer

Rainbow Yoshi

Zuvuyeay

Brendude13

Ktay95

Justinian

kart007k

next race malaysia 28/29/30March

Above & Beyond

Cobretti2 said:
zuvuyeay said:

They already announced they would appeal the decision pretty much immediately after the verdict was cast, they seem to be pretty sure that the FIA's sensor was inaccurate. Wouldn't suprise me if it was to be honest.

Hoorah for 35 points!

Proclus said:
Cobretti2 said:
zuvuyeay said:

They already announced they would appeal the decision pretty much immediately after the verdict was cast, they seem to be pretty sure that the FIA's sensor was inaccurate. Wouldn't suprise me if it was to be honest.

Hoorah for 35 points!

My understanding is that the first appeal has already happened, and the stewards were not satisfied with what Red Bull had to say. Red Bull have said they may appeal again though 

Hopefully they do appeal. It sucks to have his first podium finish tainted by this.