By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Wow, Ricciardo has been disqualified for exceeding the fuel flow limit. But Red Bull are apparently appealing the decision.

Around the Network

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2014/3/15579.html

He was so happy, i really feel sorry for him, that is so idiotic, i don't think that this helped him get his 2nd place.

Nintendo 2018

English is not my native language.

IM ABOUT READY TO FUCKING MURDER REDBULL

mind said:
He was so happy, i really feel sorry for him, that is so idiotic, i don't think that this helped him get his 2nd place.

Actually, if he had more fuel than allowed it could have very easily been a factor in him staying in front of Magnussen and possibly even Button

Around the Network

well as a fan of the italian stallion, looks like another sucky year to me, that pace....

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

F1 site says that it's looking into the matter, not that Riccardo already has been disqualified... let's hope not.

DQ for Ricciardo, probably explaining some or most of that RBR speed on the dry, and Kobayashi's was not at fault on his now-infamous crash. You might want to change that synopsis now, Proclus.

Also, what a pity I did manage to forget about making a prediction. Oh well, let's start at Malaysia this time around, like Hamilton or Vettel.

so ricciardo DQ,that is a shame for him,redbull must have known something or might appeal again they say,but surely the teams know about this sort of rules in this high tech world,great for magnussen & mcalren,clean sweep for the merc engines then

unlucky for those of you that had magnussen 3rd and a place for ricciardo goes too,no one had button in anywhere and everyone gets a dnf score that put a driver down anyway

Australia Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Jonop Rain Angel Iron Ktay kart
 1st Hamilton Rosberg Hamilton Alonso Hamilton Alonso Hamilton Hamilton Rosberg Ricciardo Hamilton
 2nd Rosberg Hamilton Alonso Hamilton Rosberg Hamilton Rosberg Rosberg Hamilton Hamilton Rosberg
 3rd Alonso Alonso Ricciardo Rosberg Magnussen Rosberg Magnussen Magnussen Perez Alonso Vettel
 Retiree Grosjean Maldonado Maldonado
Grosjean Kobayashi Ericsson Maldonado Vettel Maldonado  
 Score              

well done proc,iron and jonop getting the 25pt scores right

i'll total up later

Above & Beyond

Just watched the BBC replay. Unlucky for Hamilton but its only early days though. So happy to see Mclaren doing so well, they're still my favourite team. Mercedes dominant in speed, if only hamilton had finished. Magnussen is the new Hamilton it seems