By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Looks like it's going to be an exciting season.

Around the Network

@ktay95, you shouldn't be happy about DNFs due to mechanical failures. It's rather petty

Angelus said:
@ktay95, you shouldn't be happy about DNFs due to mechanical failures. It's rather petty

why not, Vettel is a wanker and Hamilton isnt much better.

If you didnt realize Im an Aussie so after the way Webber was treated at Red Bull all I want to see is Ricciardo succeed and Vettel fall flat on his face.

ktay95 said:
Angelus said:

why not, Vettel is a wanker and Hamilton isnt much better.

If you didnt realize Im an Aussie so after the way Webber was treated at Red Bull all I want to see is Ricciardo succeed and Vettel fall flat on his face.

I don't much care for Vettel either (and this is a German speaking), but you should never be happy about a guy losing or not finishing due to issues like that. At the end of the day they're just trying to do their job and race and neither of these guys got do much racing today. That's frustrating. Not just for them, but as a fan of the sport you want to see the top drivers actually out there competing, not getting a DNF cus the car failed.

"watch out, Russians invading Melbourne!"

"Russians flags!? There might be soldiers on the border already!"

LOL.

Good debut for Kvyat, yongest f1 driver to earn points.

Nintendo 2018

English is not my native language.
Around the Network

yes good job from the young russian too gettign in the points

magnussen must be delighted to be on the podium,1st GP,

Above & Beyond

Ferrari really need to improve.
Great debut of Magnussen and Ricciardo did a great job in his country.

So, what can we take away:

• Mercedes fastest, but reliability issues as well.
  • Red Bull and Mclaren secondary in pace, with Williams not far off.
  • Very good debut by newcomers.
  • Kobayashi still a crash tester.
  • Lotus absolute horrendous
  • Ferrari missing some pace.

As an Australian, happy to see Riccardo do so good.

Wow at Magnussen!

He veered Hamilton's record by delivering the best F1 debut ever seen.

ThatGreekGuy said:
Surprised that Raikkonen screwed up yesterday and is now in 8th, also very surprised with Magnussen's debut!

Raikkonen isn't comfortable with the car, it doesn't fit his driving style. It happened the first time he was in Ferrari and it's happening again.