Haxxiy 505 3 9
Angelus 410 2 7 1 15
Proclus 395 4 2 2 16
Brendude13 365 3 3 2 19
Conegamer 365 1 3 1 19
Justinian 325 3 2 1 16
Rainbow Yoshi 290
4   17

Well season over ,Haxxiy and me won the last Brasil GP with jonop and angel on the podium

Jonop won the championship,two in a row so congratulations and good picking,easily vgc F1 champion

- 

So Vettel wins 4 in a row,congratulaions to vettel and red bull,amazing achievement,

ross brawn is leaving the mercs,webber left,drivers changing teams and changing cars next season,so hopefully more competitive

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

get well shuey

Above & Beyond

So, what are we doing, making a new thread or continue with this one? Could be a wacky season based on current testing!

Oh ya. This shit gon' be cray ^^

Very much looking forward to this season. Plus this time we can actually get in at the start and compete Proclus! Let's dethrone these losers! It'll go along nicely with Red Bull finally being dethroned this season. Seriously, I'll be pretty surprised if even a single Renault powered car manages to finish the first race lol. They are looking BAD

It is a bit all over the place. Hopefully Ricciardo can get a podium in Melbourne... That would be great.

www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2014/2/15510.html

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
It is a bit all over the place. Hopefully Ricciardo can get a podium in Melbourne... That would be great.

Ya, uhm......that's not gonna happen man. They'll be lucky to even go the distance.

Angelus said:

Very much looking forward to this season. Plus this time we can actually get in at the start and compete Proclus! Let's dethrone these losers! It'll go along nicely with Red Bull finally being dethroned this season. Seriously, I'll be pretty surprised if even a single Renault powered car manages to finish the first race lol. They are looking BAD

Vettel didn't even manage 1 lap yesterday, that's worse than bad! :P

And yeah, it'd be nice to be able to predict for the entire season again, although I may miss one or two reasons due to travel. :/

Yeah should be good, hope Mass and. Grosjean do well. Glad to see teams struggling, should make this interesting.

2 weeks to go , are we staying here or moving'?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

hi guys,

yes 2 weeks until melbourne 14,15,16 march

if you want to play Gridbids with wick,angel,pjams and myself then join it here  http://gridbids.com/index.php ,it is a good prediction game,

so to season 2014

new drivers are 

Kevin Magnusson for Mclaren from Denmark, Daniil kyvat for Torro Rosso from Russia, Marcus Ericsson for Caterham from Sweden

Kobayashi is back for caterham too with Massa at Williams , Maldonado at Lotus , Perez at Force india and obvioulsy Raikkonen at Ferrari and Ricciardo at Red Bull

i think the rest are the same,should be harder to preidict this season with the changes and more dnfs maybe

Edit- i don't think i will change anything either for our game apart from having double points when bernie does for the last race,be funny if vettel won again due to their double points in the last race,lol

of course if we have say 5 people wanting to play this year then we'll do it otherwise its not really worth it and we'll just chat

Above & Beyond

Proclus said:
Angelus said:

Vettel didn't even manage 1 lap yesterday, that's worse than bad! :P

And yeah, it'd be nice to be able to predict for the entire season again, although I may miss one or two reasons due to travel. :/

Hence caps lol

And ya I know, been following these practices pretty closely this year since the cars are such a major change up. Red Bull has been a complete mess. I'm amazed by how good Williams is looking right now though. I think Massa will have a great season, the car looks very solid and I think he'll be very determined to show what he's got now that he's out of Alonso's shadow and that pesky #2 driver designation. He'll be motivated for sure.

Got my fingers crossed for the Mercs though. I wanna see Lewis and Nico duke it out for the Championship.