By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

If Mercedes have indeed sorted their tyre problems then it is going to be a tough second half of the season for Red Bull, more so if Lotus keep on improving.

A couple seasons ago Ferrari really came on strong in the second half of the season, they need to do this again.

Spa is my fav track and race so hopefully I can see it live, I missed the last three GPs.

Placeholder for Belgium:

1) Hamilton
2) Rosberg
3) Raikkonen

DNF: Webber ( something seems to be always going wrong with poor mark)

Around the Network

Placeholder for Spa:

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Vettel

DNF: Perez

Belgium 23/24/25 August

Championship POINTS WINS PODIUM RETIREE GP
Jonop 280 4 2 1 10
Zuvuyeay 220 1 4 1 10
Proclus 210 3
2 9
Justinian 195 3 1
Haxxiy 175 1 4
Conegamer 165
Brendude13 150 2 1 1 10
Rainbow Yoshi 150
Angelus 145 1 2   6

Proc won the week with cone coming in 2nd,Halfway through the season now although i think there is only 19 races as one was dropped wasn't it

Belgium up next after the summer break of a few weeks

Belgium Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Hax Jonop Rain Angel
 1st

Hamilton Hamilton

Hamilton
 2nd

Raikkonen Rosberg

Rosberg
 3rd

Alonso Raikkonen

Vettel
 Retiree

Pic Webber

Perez
 Score                  

some piccys

Above & Beyond

belgium up this weekend

Above & Beyond

Tough one, have to vote before free practice...

Hmm,

feck it:

Webber
Alonso
Vettel
DNF: Grosjean

Around the Network

Di Resta almost took everbody by surprise, and there isn't a clear favourite for tomorrow due to the rain.

Player2 said:

Di Resta almost took everbody by surprise, and there isn't a clear favourite for tomorrow due to the rain.

Apart from Schumacher in his pomp there has never been really a clear favourite at Spa in recent years. Kimi has done well there with 4 wins ( I think ).

If you have have a half decent car, make the correct decisions when it rains ( which it usually does ) and get a good safety car car break ( again there is a high chance of  a SC ) a driver has a good chance.

I absolutely love this track and can beat anyone on it..  the F1 2012 game that is.

Spa/Francorchamp =D

Best race ever, I have more interest in the 24 hours than F1 tough.

I went there once for F1 when I was like 13 yo, when alonso was always last, he crashed 30 meters from where I was.

Great memories =D

What a qualifying session that was. Epic finish, but I feel a bit bad for Rosberg.

Anyway, I'll edit my prediction as follows;

1. Hamilton
2. Vettel
3. Rosberg

DNF: Perez

1 - Vettel
2 - Webber
3 - Rosberg

DNF - Massa