By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Such a shame for Rosberg, will have to change my prediction.

1. Hamilton
2. Vettel
3. Raikkonen

DNF - Gutierrez

Around the Network
Germany Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Hax Jonop Rain Angel
 1st Vettel
Hamilton
Webber Vettel

Hamilton
 2nd Hamilton
Vettel
Alonso Hamilton

Vettel
 3rd Webber
Raikkonen
Hamilton Raikkonen

Raikkonen
 Retiree Maldonado
Gutierrez
Pic Perez

Vergne
 Score                  

yes what happened to rosberg,bit of a balls up there,maybe hamilton can steal the german grand prix off rosberg or vettel but i'll still go for vettel i think

Above & Beyond

1. Vettel
2. Hamilton
3. Alonso

DNF: Massa

We've got this Angelus.

brendude13 said:
We've got this Angelus.

I hope so man. Hamilton deserves his first Merc win already damn it.

The only thing that would make me happier tomorrow than getting this prediction spot on, is if Hamilton won and Vettel retired again (I know I'm German.....but if this dude wins ANOTHER championship this year I might have to stop watching F1)

Around the Network
Angelus said:
brendude13 said:
We've got this Angelus.

The only thing that would make me happier tomorrow than getting this prediction spot on, is if Hamilton won and Vettel retired again (I know I'm German.....but if this dude wins ANOTHER championship this year I might have to stop watching F1)

I know how you feel.

I did wonder how you felt about Vettel, being German. Some commentaries can be quite biased. I know the Spanish absolutely hate Hamilton.

I guess you're backing Rosberg?

Championship POINTS WINS PLACE RETIREE GP
Jonop 210 3 1
Justinian 185 3 1
Proclus 180 2

Zuvuyeay 175 1 2 1 8
Conegamer 140
Haxxiy 135 1 3   8
Brendude13 130 2 1 1 8
Rainbow Yoshi 120
Angelus 115 1 2   4

Germany Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Hax Jonop Rain Angel
 1st Vettel
Hamilton
Webber Vettel Vettel
Hamilton
 2nd Hamilton
Vettel
Alonso Hamilton Hamilton
Vettel
 3rd Webber
Raikkonen
Hamilton Raikkonen Alonso
Raikkonen
 Retiree Maldonado
Gutierrez
Pic Perez Massa
Vergne
 Score                  

i updated after silverstone now,you moved up a place brendude,few people missing now,hopefully be a good race 2moro

Above & Beyond

1Hamilton
2Vetted
3Alonso
DNF: Sutil

brendude13 said:
Angelus said:
brendude13 said:
We've got this Angelus.

I know how you feel.

I did wonder how you felt about Vettel, being German. Some commentaries can be quite biased. I know the Spanish absolutely hate Hamilton.

Ya, they're awful here in Germany too. They talk about the German drivers like they're the only ones on the grid.

I'm actually a huge Hamilton fan. Loved him ever since his first season, the way he drives is just exciting and you can tell he's always pushing his car to the limit(of course back when he started he was able to be much more aggressive than with today's tires). Besides him, I really like Raikkonen and Rosberg ya.

I really don't care where a driver is from at all.

brendude13 said:
Angelus said:

I know how you feel.

Things have gotten better with the years, the hate is nowhere the levels of 2007. Vettel is almost on par with him.

Weird qualifying by Ferrari, probably some sort of strategy (not able to qualify high anyway - better start with the hard tires), but Alonso starting in the dirty side behind Massa don't sound like was a part of it. We'll know soon.