By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

vettel should just chill out and take the mercs in the undercut,their tyres are already going

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Looks like things are going pretty routine here atm

And Pic's engine is gone.

yep,my belief you could overtake somewhere here nowadays must have been in my head

edit-awesome car camera at monaco though

Above & Beyond

BOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRIINNNNGGG

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Feeling pretty good about my picks right now. Monaco is always one of those affairs....either it's utter chaos, or completely uneventful

Looks like Mercs may have it afterall here.

Proclus said:
Looks like Mercs may have it afterall here.

Well if they win there will be a shitstorm regarding to the Pirreli test only they had..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

long way to go yet guys

Above & Beyond

damn i chose massa over hamilton on gridbids,it will be a bad week,no vettel either

Above & Beyond