By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

And this time it is again Grosjean, slapped his rear wheel this time.

Around the Network

Massa just destroyed his Ferarri!

Looks like a component failure.

DAMN IT

I completely forgot about this race. Now I'm stuck with some damn query picks on gridbids. Oh well......

At least I can still make my picks here

Bam, Sutil in the wall.

Around the Network

Looks like a big one for Massa. Hope it's ready for Qualifying, because from what the BBC said it seems like there's no real chassis damage.

All things considered, he got away quite lucky if the throttle was stuck open at 180MPH driving straight into a wall.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Grosjean again.

Major hampering for quick laps this session!

Proclus said:
Grosjean again.

Major hampering for quick laps this session!

It's a shame. I think Grosjean had a real chance of pole, or front row anyway. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

all my gridbids picks are crashing,

they need to remember how to get back to racing to the max,looks a bit chilly on monaco then so maybe the tryes will last even better although i'm not sure if it makes a difference

be interesting to see if the mercs make it on to the front row this time and see how long they can stay infront at monaco.if vettel or alonso get pole race win probably

Above & Beyond

yeah grosjean looked a bit close to hamilton there didn't he,poor old lewis he always seems to get harassed in F1

Monaco Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Hax Jonop Rain Angel
 1st
Webber Raikkonen Raikkonen

Alonso
 2nd
Rosberg Alonso Alonso

Webber
 3rd
Alonso Webber Webber

Rosberg
 Retiree
Vettel Maldonado Grosjean

Grosjean
 Score                  

Above & Beyond