By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

ironmanDX said:
That's big news. Wondering who it effects the most. Mercedes? Red-Bull?

Should/could be the most positive for Mercedes and Red-Bull, Ferrari and Lotus should also find a benefit but might find Merc and RBR catching up in their tyre use to be honest. I think in the end Pirelli and Ecclestone had to bow down.

Around the Network

I'm backing Mercedes this year, so good news.

it will probably be cold,windy and pissing down at silverstone so won't make much difference over here,lol

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
it will probably be cold,windy and pissing down at silverstone so won't make much difference over here,lol

Probably, still Silverstone is one of the gems of the season! :)

Good news if you ask me. I was getting rather tired of the constant tyre drama. Seriously it was all everybody ever talked about.

Hopefully it'll have a positive impact on Mercedes as well

Around the Network
Proclus said:
zuvuyeay said:

Are you Aussie? Hmm?

ironmanDX said:
Proclus said:
zuvuyeay said:

Are you Aussie? Hmm?

Yes my good man, I am. :D

Proclus said:
ironmanDX said:
Proclus said:
zuvuyeay said:

Are you Aussie? Hmm?

Yes my good man, I am. :D

Same. I have to say, so far this season Webber has had bad luck. Ricardo seems to be doing quite well though. He had some decent pace over the last weekend.

McLaren and Honda have announced their partnership for 2015.

Proclus said:
McLaren and Honda have announced their partnership for 2015.

yes i have just read that,that is good then for mclaren fans as i was starting to worry a bit about them,sounds liek a good idea and partnership to me

is it just too much work or money or both for mclaren to build an engine then,i thought they might be able to by now but i guess it is just too big a job

Above & Beyond