By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Angelus said:
Ya I think gridbids is pretty cool, it definitely forces you to think a bit more about your predictions. I REALLY got screwed on the last race lol. Gotta do better on this one. Still 3 points ahead of you though Zuvu

i know, one of my races went pretty bad,like you say you have to choose between the leaders now and i went against vettel doh!

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
Angelus said:
Ya I think gridbids is pretty cool, it definitely forces you to think a bit more about your predictions. I REALLY got screwed on the last race lol. Gotta do better on this one. Still 3 points ahead of you though Zuvu

i know, one of my races went pretty bad,like you say you have to choose between the leaders now and i went against vettel doh!

Ya, and the more high place finishes they rack up the more expensive they become to pick, so it keeps getting trickier.

I feel pretty good about my choices this week, except I haven't decided between Alonso and Raikkonen yet. I'll probably change that like 5 more times before the deadline lol

Spain Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Hax Jonop Rain Angel
 1st
Webber Vettel Alonso

Vettel
 2nd
Alonso Alonso Vettel

Hamilton
 3rd
Massa Raikkonen Hamilton

Alonso
 Retiree
Vettel Maldonado Sutil

Perez
 Score                  

getting ready for the weekends race now practice 2moro 9am & 13:00,can't remember if there any grid penalties or not,i'll put some reminders out 2moro eve as its been a while

Above & Beyond

Can't remember any penalties handed out. Fortunately BBC is sending the practice, qualifying and the race.

Proclus said:
Can't remember any penalties handed out. Fortunately BBC is sending the practice, qualifying and the race.

this ones on the beeb is it,good an easy watch then

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Will update after qualifying. I've been waiting for this.

It's gonna be interesting with all the upgrades this week. Should be a great weekend

@Zuv: Yep on the beebs, missed it.

Did a bit of reading up, apperantly an extra set of tires is only for the first 30 mins of FP1 in Spain and the entire 2014 calender. Rest of the races for this year TBD.

A "points penalty system" for 2014 has also been "approved".

Angelus said:
It's gonna be interesting with all the upgrades this week. Should be a great weekend

Welcome!

brendude13 said:
Angelus said:

Welcome!

Thanks! Glad to be here.