By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Proclus said:
Did Kowen decide not to participate this year?

Have a fun watch guys!

i guess he didn't,i'm closing it now as watching the race

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

some brilliant racing here at the beginning,great stuff

Above & Beyond

Poor Alonso, why do these things keep happening to deserving drivers like Alonso, Webber, Rosberg etc?

Shit! I'm too late!

Also poor Massa, Vergne might be retiring. :/

Around the Network

Perez is not really helping his McLaren career...

Ferrari let me down this week. My prediction totally sucked because of them =/

Proclus said:
Perez is not really helping his McLaren career...

I totally disagree. McLaren ( or at least Ron Dennis )seem to like that kind of driver. Hard drivers that give no quarter and ask for none in return. Senna, Haikkonen, Alonso and Hamilton among those who would have done the same as Perez.

I was actually impressed with him but disappointed with Button for asking the team to call him off. This is racing, what's he moaning about?

Ok, he hit button but Button force him off the track. It was interesting watching SKY F1 afterwards when the pundits showed Button the battle between himself and Perez and pointing out he (Button) was in the wrong. Suddenly his headphones weren't working so he couldn't respond to the question.

Overall a good race. Alonso would have battled Vettel I think. He is having bad luck too often these days.

Hamilton and Webber was a good battle and Perez made it a fun race to watch.

Onwards to Europe.

pretty exciting race and vettel does the job early,alonso probably would have battled if he didn't get that luck,some good battles out there,

well done perez i thought did a good job,faster than button,good for grosjean and di resta too,horrible for ferrari

yes vergne went out first for me,3 weeks til barcelona when people get their major upgrades

rosberg reall fought at the start but couldn't stay with the better cars

Above & Beyond

Sad for Ferrari, ruined my prediction.

Should have just predicted exactly the same as the result last year. Because that's what the result was.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.