By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Damn, I would have changed my predictions post-quali but I never got round to.

Around the Network

Placeholder

1. Hamilton (get that first win!)
2. Raikkonen
3. Massa

DNF - Vettel

Alonso destroyed today

Either Räikkönen or Alonso will win on Bahrain. The heat will eat the Mercedes' race pace alive.

Hmm, I would have changed to Alonso-Hamilton-Raikonnen if I wasn't banned after Qualifying...damn.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Poor Rosberg, exactly why Brawn should've let him pass Hamilton in Malaysia.

Anyways, because I'm not on much anymore:

Bahrain:

• 1st: Webber *lawl*
  • 2nd: Alonso
  • 3rd: Massa
  • DNF: Grosjean *bout time he fucks up again*

Championship POINTS WINS PLACE RETIREE GP
Jonop 105 2  
Justinian 95 2 1
Haxxiy 50 1 1   3
Zuvuyeay 50   1   3
Brendude13 45 1 1 1 3
Conegamer 40       3
Proclus 30       3
Rainbow Yoshi 25       2

Bahrain this weekend so put up incase you forget by the weekend,well done just and jono,pulling away with good picking

Bahrain Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Hax Jonop Rain
 1st
Webber Hamilton

2nd
Alonso Raikkonen

3rd
Massa Massa

Retiree
Grosjean Vettel

Score                

some piccys from the race too

Above & Beyond

Kind of hoped that tire would slam Vettel. Anyways, 200th GP for Webber in Bahrain I believe, hopefully he can overcome the penalty and finish well.

Zuv, I'll be moving on May 29th, is it ok if I "predict" the 3 races after Monaco in advance?

Proclus said:
Kind of hoped that tire would slam Vettel. Anyways, 200th GP for Webber in Bahrain I believe, hopefully he can overcome the penalty and finish well.

Zuv, I'll be moving on May 29th, is it ok if I "predict" the 3 races after Monaco in advance?

yep no problem just right down which race and predict and i'll make a note of it,you should be safe with alonso,vettel,raikkonen but no doubt you'll put webber,lol

that tyre was funny wasn't it so close to taking vettel out,that would of been crazy if it had happened

Above & Beyond

Doesn't Webber have to take a grid penalty or something?

Bahrain GP

1) Hamilton
2) Alonso
3) Raikkonen

DNF) Di Resta