By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

kowenicki said:
Lotus! Fantastic!! I got quite nostalgic watching that.

Be very different next week in Malaysia though. The low temperatures played havoc today.

you forgot to predict,hope you will next week,still 18 to go

yes it great to see kimi,he ie very good and did a 2 stopper didn't he,that top 3 are the best arn't they and going to fight it out unless the hot races make soemone superior,the ferrari looks pretty good from the off which can only help alonso more this year

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

I was pretty much correct in my results...just forgot to put Raikonnen in first. Had I done that I'd have been there!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Malaysia this weekend so don't forget to put something down incase you forget or are not around and if you still want to join then do,plenty of races to go and points to play for

Championship POINTS WINS PLACE RETIREE GP
Brendude13 25 1   1 1
Haxxiy 25 1     1
Justinian 25 1     1
Conegamer 10       1
Jonop 10
Proclus 10       1
Zuvuyeay 10       1

race 25 / 15 / 15 place 5, retiree 25 / 10

Malaysia Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Hax Jonop  
 1st  
Massa
Alonso

2nd  
Alonso
Hamilton

3rd

Hamilton
Raikkonen

Retiree  
Vettel
Vettel

Score                

Above & Beyond

Malaysia (Placeholder):

1. Alonso
2. Hamilton
3. Raikonnen

DNF: Vettel

Conegamer said:
I was pretty much correct in my results...just forgot to put Raikonnen in first. Had I done that I'd have been there!

yes you did pretty well,probably got the top 4,none of us put raikkonen to win though

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
Conegamer said:

yes you did pretty well,probably got the top 4,none of us put raikkonen to win though

To be honest, throughout much of the race (arguably up until around 15 laps to go) I'd completely forgotten about Raikonnen! I just assumed he was going to pit again and end up around Sutil, but no. 

Very good race. Hopefully next week follows suit!

Conegamer said:
zuvuyeay said:
Conegamer said:

To be honest, throughout much of the race (arguably up until around 15 laps to go) I'd completely forgotten about Raikonnen! I just assumed he was going to pit again and end up around Sutil, but no. 

Very good race. Hopefully next week follows suit!

He won it pretty easily really didn't he,he is very good if he gets the chance

JUST to let you know as you probably read posts but you can change your DNF if you want now and have the same as someone else ok,so don't worry and just pick who you want,that goes for everybody

Above & Beyond

Wow. Thank you Maldonado!
How does the points system work with retirees again? Why is it 25 / 10?

Placeholder for Malaysia:

1. Massa
2. Alonso
3. Hamilton

DNF. Vettel

brendude13 said:
Wow. Thank you Maldonado!
How does the points system work with retirees again? Why is it 25 / 10?

Placeholder for Malaysia:

1. Massa
2. Alonso
3. Hamilton

DNF. Vettel

it's 25pts if your DNF is the first car out and 10 pts if he doesn't finish

your maldonado is quite rare we only had 1 last season from the people who actually played all year for kowenicki

EDIT-actually make that 3 me and haxxiy got one too,lol

Above & Beyond

Awful race for McLaren, hope they don't slip to the midfield. I however feel that this year will be very competitive and a closer field judging from the first race.