By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Iran to unveil 'great nuclear achievements'

Tagged games:

Marks said:
Lol big deal having 1 nuke or whatever pathetic shit they discovered 67 years after Hiroshima/Nagasaki. So you could take out 1 american city or something? Then America could retaliate with wiping your entire nation off the map.

You should run for president...would make a great reality TV show.

Around the Network
leatherhat said:
MrBubbles said:
leatherhat said:
MrBubbles said:
leatherhat said:
deskpro2k3 said:

instead of using nuke as a weapon, is it possible they're making it for good of man kind? a form of cheaper energy mayhaps?

They are building a bomb so that they can have some sort of parity with Israel and America and all the blow hard zionists in both countries won't be able to threaten them with impunity anymore. 

because its them and not iran that is the one making threats to annihilate other countries and (boastfully) funding terrorists around the globe

I don't feel like giving a history lesson right now but every ounce of middle eastern animosity towards America is brough on us by our zionist government. 

well you might as well just kill yourself now to atone because they want you dead anyways.

Or we could stop sending american soldiers to fight jew wars. Either or. Though AIPAC would probably prefer your idea.

get them talking a little and without fail they prove theyre racists

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
leatherhat said:
MrBubbles said:
leatherhat said:
MrBubbles said:
leatherhat said:
deskpro2k3 said:

instead of using nuke as a weapon, is it possible they're making it for good of man kind? a form of cheaper energy mayhaps?

They are building a bomb so that they can have some sort of parity with Israel and America and all the blow hard zionists in both countries won't be able to threaten them with impunity anymore. 

because its them and not iran that is the one making threats to annihilate other countries and (boastfully) funding terrorists around the globe

I don't feel like giving a history lesson right now but every ounce of middle eastern animosity towards America is brough on us by our zionist government. 

well you might as well just kill yourself now to atone because they want you dead anyways.

Or we could stop sending american soldiers to fight jew wars. Either or. Though AIPAC would probably prefer your idea.

get them talking a little and without fail they prove their racists

Plus you don't exactly seem like a friend to Muslims, too bad there isn't a catch all negative word to hurl at you. 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Rath said:
Marks said:
Lol big deal having 1 nuke or whatever pathetic shit they discovered 67 years after Hiroshima/Nagasaki. So you could take out 1 american city or something? Then America could retaliate with wiping your entire nation off the map.

If they ever were to fire them it would be at Israel, one of the most densely populated countries in the world.

Oh yeah that's true, I forgot about that. Doesn't Israel have like 50+ nukes or something like that? I think they have enough to have nuclear deterrance. 

Marks said:
Rath said:
Marks said:

If they ever were to fire them it would be at Israel, one of the most densely populated countries in the world.

Oh yeah that's true, I forgot about that. Doesn't Israel have like 50+ nukes or something like that? I think they have enough to have nuclear deterrance. 

I personally don't think nuclear deterrence will work against religious fanatacism, there are some groups that would attack and damn the consequences. The current Iranian government (mad as they sometimes are) are not crazy enough to launch a nuke at Israel, there is no guarantee however that the next Iranian government won't be even more extreme in their hatred of Israel.

There are too many countries in the world with nukes that aren't stable or responsible enough to have them already; Pakistan, India, Israel and North Korea.

Around the Network
Marks said:

surely we can at least try to save those 100K+ people in that city by stopping the nuclear missile being constructed first

Rath said:
I also personally don't like Israel having nukes. The more countries in the Middle East with nukes the less stable it is.

At least between the USA and the USSR the divide was idealogical, a fanatical religious divide seems far more dangerous to me. I don't know if M.A.D. is enough to stop fanatics from lobbing nuclear weapons around.

People only resort to violence if A: they are reasonably sure they can get what they want with it or B: they feel they have nothing to lose. Iran is really in neither position, or at least the Iranian leadership itself is not.

They will hold

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Rath said:
I also personally don't like Israel having nukes. The more countries in the Middle East with nukes the less stable it is.

At least between the USA and the USSR the divide was idealogical, a fanatical religious divide seems far more dangerous to me. I don't know if M.A.D. is enough to stop fanatics from lobbing nuclear weapons around.

People only resort to violence if A: they are reasonably sure they can get what they want with it or B: they feel they have nothing to lose. Iran is really in neither position, or at least the Iranian leadership itself is not.

They will hold

That applies to Iran in its current position (and also Israel in its current position). The Mid-East is so volatile and Iran isn't particularly stable. God knows what could happen down the track, whatever happens I'm pretty sure it'd be safer without Iran having nukes.

Maybe one thing we could do to ease tension is to get them to sign a 'transparency agreement' with their nuclear programme in exchange for allowing them to develop certain technologies with support from the international community, with conditions of course.

a bomb that can destroy an entire country.
RIP earth.