By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - *Edit* Listen to me sing Bon Jovi's Bed of Roses and Never Say Goodbye

PlaystaionGamer said:
crissindahouse said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
crissindahouse said:

not a great voice but after seeing the grammy's tonight you could have sung there and wouldn't be the worst^^

LOL they where so bad, Katy Perry, Rihanna and Nicki Minaj are such a joke, there like knock off Gaga's running around.

here in germany we don't know (at least me) this minaj girl and i saw her the first time. i swear as i saw her i thought she's copying lady gaga like hell. her whole show looked like a lady gaga performance and she is a rapper isn't she?

the biggest joke was chris brown he did not even have the balls to sing live. 

aha yeh thats pretty much it, she is a manafactured raper who the studio makes dress like Lady Gaga from back in 'The Fame era' 3 years ago. its very weird. she is compleatly shit.

Chris Brown never sings live, i dont think he can actually sing

i think everyone should have to sing live in shows where people get prices for music. can't believe someone isn't singing live at the grammy's that's ridiculous. if he doesn't want it's ok but then they should get someone else there to perfomre something. and he was there for 2 songs wtf?

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
crissindahouse said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
crissindahouse said:

not a great voice but after seeing the grammy's tonight you could have sung there and wouldn't be the worst^^

LOL they where so bad, Katy Perry, Rihanna and Nicki Minaj are such a joke, there like knock off Gaga's running around.

here in germany we don't know (at least me) this minaj girl and i saw her the first time. i swear as i saw her i thought she's copying lady gaga like hell. her whole show looked like a lady gaga performance and she is a rapper isn't she?

aha yeh thats pretty much it, she is a manafactured raper who the studio makes dress like Lady Gaga from back in 'The Fame era' 3 years ago. its very weird. she is compleatly shit.

i think everyone should have to sing live in shows where people get prices for music. can't believe someone isn't singing live at the grammy's that's ridiculous. if he doesn't want it's ok but then they should get someone else there to perfomre something. and he was there for 2 songs wtf?

i agree fully, i dont understand how its allowed 

PlaystaionGamer said:
crissindahouse said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
crissindahouse said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
crissindahouse said:

music nowadays is more about the look than the sound. it's sickening.

bugrimmar said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
crissindahouse said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
crissindahouse said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
crissindahouse said:

music nowadays is more about the look than the sound. it's sickening.

yeah sure but this is the biggest music prize and i believe everyone else was singing live so if there is just one guy too stupid to sing live did they really have to invite him? i believe usher for example  would have sung live if they would have asked him for that.

i personally know nobody who likes that. everyone knows a singer can't sing live as good as playback (adele almost can) and we all can live with this. theres nothing worse than seeing someone pretending to sing and in reality he only opens his mouth to the song.

i'm planning on recording another bon jovi song. which one should it be? i like all of them. :)

Around the Network

You can hit the high notes and you stay on pitch, try singing with your natural voice and trying to sound like Bon Jovi, I think you are hurting your throat with that.

Keep it up, these kind of songs are hard, maybe its a bit higher than your natural tone, so pushing it to hard sometimes it doesnt sound well, but you have everything to get better ;)

bugrimmar said:
i'm planning on recording another bon jovi song. which one should it be? i like all of them. :)

I like "Always"

pastro243 said:
You can hit the high notes and you stay on pitch, try singing with your natural voice and trying to sound like Bon Jovi, I think you are hurting your throat with that.

Keep it up, these kind of songs are hard, maybe its a bit higher than your natural tone, so pushing it to hard sometimes it doesnt sound well, but you have everything to get better ;)

actually it doesn't hurt at all. i dunno, it feels ok when i do it. i realize that i need to keep it under control though when i push it high.

anyway, always it is :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w3n36IVnN3w

Another cover, Bed of Roses this time. :)

I'm glad your sorry,because that was terrible. You should apologize to me,just because I'm never going to get those minutes of my life back.