By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - *Edit* Listen to me sing Bon Jovi's Bed of Roses and Never Say Goodbye

miz1q2w3e said:
bugrimmar said:
miz1q2w3e said:
I'm listening to it as I type this comment loling HARD

I guess all people think they can sing well :B

is it that bad? aw. lol. just fooling around.

Hey look on the bright side, you're not bad looking at all (talking about the first line in your OP)

lol thank you for that. well, at least if i suck at singing i have something to fall back on :P

Around the Network
Crystalchild said:
its definetly not the worst voice i've ever heard, its really just your voice, isnt it? i dont like Bon Jovi's Music, but this is a pretty good cover of 'Never say Goodbye'. The only thing not done perfectly is when you really get high and loud, but this might be an issue with the recording device.. dunno, as i said, i am quite impressed, with your singing overall.

really? are you saying that honestly or are you just being kind?

Good job, dude. Thumbs up for you.

Crystalchild said:
its definetly not the worst voice i've ever heard, its really just your voice, isnt it? i dont like Bon Jovi's Music, but this is a pretty good cover of 'Never say Goodbye'. The only thing not done perfectly is when you really get high and loud, but this might be an issue with the recording device.. dunno, as i said, i am quite impressed, with your singing overall.

I agree with the bolded, your voice isn't actually bad, you just can't sing the big notes very well

Also... Help! I can't stop listening XP

bugrimmar said:
Crystalchild said:

i am beeing honest mate, if i didnt mean it, i wouldnt post in here at all. i think you did pretty good. you didnt do perfect (as stated) but i could imagine  listen to your voice if this was my kind of music.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
Crystalchild said:

I agree with the bolded, your voice isn't actually bad, you just can't sing the big notes very well

but you said that you were loling hard :P

well anyway, constructive criticism is always welcome. those notes are freaking hard to reach yknow.

Crystalchild said:
bugrimmar said:
Crystalchild said:

i am beeing honest mate, if i didnt mean it, i wouldnt post in here at all. i think you did pretty good. you didnt do perfect (as stated) but i could imagine  listen to your voice if this was my kind of music.

yay :) at least it doesn't suck that bad.

bugrimmar said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Crystalchild said:

but you said that you were loling hard :P

well anyway, constructive criticism is always welcome. those notes are freaking hard to reach yknow.

Yeah the parts where you scream loudly (example @3:19 and 3:50) don't sound that good, but overall it's kinda nice :p

you totally had me at 4:05

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Not bad at all. You got a nice voice but your singing sounds a little amateur. If you took some singing lessons and got some mad technique in there you'd be really awesome! You actually sound a lot like Bon Jovi in this video.