By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSP Passes 30M Worldwide!

I say good for the console, by far not a failure (like some have dubbed it) still getting slaughtered by the DS though but what isn't? lol

Around the Network

Good news, Brave Story, Dynasty Warriors, Dragoneer's, FF:Crisis Core have made the purchase justified for me. Plus all the other aspects, movies music etc. also help justify the high price tag.

@Auron

I'm really looking forward to the games being released this year, should be a good one for the PSP, PS family as a whole really :D

Squall_Leonhart said:
@Auron

I'm really looking forward to the games being released this year, should be a good one for the PSP, PS family as a whole really :D

let's just see about that first now shall we..

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

@Neos

Well the games being released for the PS3 this year are looking to be quite a few great ones, so counting that the PS2 doesn't get many major releases anymore i would think that it is going to be good!

Be positive for once...

Around the Network

definitely it's not a failure......but if you think that Ds sold 65 million, then......

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

@Leni

Since it is Sony's first ever handheld (proper one anyway) and its doing the best out of any handheld thats gone up against Ninty i think its rather impressive!

Just waits on the people butting in speaking about the software sales... *yawn*

Squall_Leonhart said:
@Leni

Since it is Sony's first ever handheld (proper one anyway) and its doing the best out of any handheld thats gone up against Ninty i think its rather impressive!

Just waits on the people butting in speaking about the software sales... *yawn*

i was about too, but i'm too tired to discuss anything =P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

It is a good way for Sony to get a foothold in the handheld market, I'm sure it won't be too long before we see a PSP 2, with better console integration.