By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Are Your Most Anticipated Games of 2012?

Tagged games:

My most anticipated games for this year. Also, I'll only include announced and not rumored games (e.g. Dead Space 3 is rumored but won't count)

PS3

The Last Guardian*

The Last of Us

Resident Evil 6

Resident Evil ORC

Resident Evil Chronicles Collection

PSV

Uncharted Golden Abyss

LittleBigPlanet

Resistance Burning Skies

Mortal Kombat Vitality

3DS

Resident Evil Revelations

Paper Mario

*Possible purchase of WiiU. Also, im pretty sure i for got some

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network

Pikmin 3 and RE6 but mostly Pikmin 3

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Kid Icarus and Xenoblade are really the only two i foresee buying that release in this year. I'm also buying Pandora's Tower, but the Japanese version, and probably downloading some Ambassador games, but there's little to anticipate properly on my end.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Kid Icarus and Xenoblade are really the only two i foresee buying that release in this year. I'm also buying Pandora's Tower, but the Japanese version, and probably downloading some Ambassador games, but there's little to anticipate properly on my end.

Are you not interested in Luigi's Mansion 2?

NintendoPie said:
Mr Khan said:

Are you not interested in Luigi's Mansion 2?

Not especially. I enjoyed the first game, but not to the point that i'd be super-hyped about a second. I'll likely buy it eventually

The bigger issue is that i'm graduating from College this year, and so will be entering into some level of poverty (the severity of which depends on my ability to get a full-time job), so i'm likely going to restrict my purchases later on this year to only that which really seizes my interest.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

For confirmed 2012 games:
- Naruto Shippuuden UNS Generations
- Yakuza: Dead Souls
- Resident Evil 6

Xenoblade Chronicles
The Last of Us
God of War IV*
The Last Guardian*
Halo 4
Mass Effect 3
Bioshock Infinite
Assassin's Creed III
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

* - games I highly doubt will be released in 2012

ME3
& The Witcher 2 for xbox 360!

Resident Evil 6
Bioshock Infinite
The Last of Us
Devil May Cry
GTA V

Almost forgot Black Ops 2, I know I know yearly crap and all that, but i feel that Treyarch at least tries to actually add stuff to the multiplayer and I like their maps better