By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - POST YOUR WALLPAPER(S)! / POST A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR DESKTOP!

Around the Network
TWRoO said:

Here are some of my favourites, all my own photographs. The two rabbit pics were cropped (they were in a field full of cowpats) and I photoshopped to make the grass more vibrant. Also the large pic of a bee is slightly cropped but I also blurred the white background, which was my windowledge, because it was in need of a dusting, but the bee itself is unchanged... all the other pics are unedited.

You like Muck Diving?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Does anyone remember that wallpaper someone posted on VGC a long time ago. It looked like Sim City but it had almost all video game characters drawn throughout the city. There were a ton of Nintendo characters, Pac Man, Wave Race, Street Fighter, etc.. all drawn in a cartoon type Sim City 2000 style? Does this ring a bell to anyone? I used to have it for the longest time but it was lost after old PC finally kicked the bucket.

Faxanadu said:
TWRoO said:

Here are some of my favourites, all my own photographs. The two rabbit pics were cropped (they were in a field full of cowpats) and I photoshopped to make the grass more vibrant. Also the large pic of a bee is slightly cropped but I also blurred the white background, which was my windowledge, because it was in need of a dusting, but the bee itself is unchanged... all the other pics are unedited.

You like Muck Diving?

Not sure what muck diving is, but it sounds like you are asking me if I like being around cowpats.... to which I say no I don't, but the rabbits did.

TWRoO said:

wow i love these two pics! Nice shots TWRoO

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
Faxanadu said:
TWRoO said:

You like Muck Diving?

Not sure what muck diving is, but it sounds like you are asking me if I like being around cowpats.... to which I say no I don't, but the rabbits did.

Muck diving is diving to see small critters, not the big fish. Since you photographed mainly small things like spiders etc. I just wanted to know.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Hm, I got over 100 wallpapers, my desktop's set to change between them rendomly every 15 minutes, and I got way too many cool ones to pick a favourite! :o

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Faxanadu said:
TWRoO said:
Faxanadu said:
TWRoO said:

You like Muck Diving?

Muck diving is diving to see small critters, not the big fish. Since you photographed mainly small things like spiders etc. I just wanted to know.

Oh, as in sifting through silt/sand underwater, yeah i'd probably enjoy that. Never even been normal diving though i'd sure love to dive at a reef or something with an underwater camera.

Geez how the fuck do you copy pictures into threads? It used to work but I can't do it anymore. 

Marks said:

Geez how the fuck do you copy pictures into threads? It used to work but I can't do it anymore. 

Use a free photo site such as imgur.com, they give a link to directly access the picture. Then on this site, in the reply interface, you use the little picture icon just below the styles pull down box, and put the link in.

And here is another background I use; this time its a picture of one of our dogs.