By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Maybe I am in big trouble VGC

Well, guys, I know I am usually a big asshole, but this may be the first time I need human help.

So to elaborate it, a friend of mine is trying to get me a girlfriend for some time. I have been envious of him since he got that awesome girlfriend he has now, but it has only been since today that I found out that honestly he wants  to find me a girlfriend and I have been really arrogant the last... maybe even since he got her... weeks because I thought he was being arrogant because of his behaviour, while I found out today that he really wants to help me, because of a conversation, which I was accidantaly  eavesdropping on. Now I really feel bad and I don't  know how to appologise to him...

And maybe this is the only time I will be asking for help from someone...

So, how I should make him clear that I really appreciate his help...?

Thanks, VGC for your help...

also:

Around the Network

Tell him that you - wait for it- appreciate his help.

That was hard just to type, I can't imagine doing it in real life.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

leatherhat said:

Well I feel somehow I can't explain it to him without looking arrogant myself or confirming the arrogance coming from him... so I am speculating with just leting it rest as it is now... argh... I am so helpless when it comes to serious human interactions T_T

Stefl1504 said:
leatherhat said:

Well I feel somehow I can't explain it to him without looking arrogant myself or confirming the arrogance coming from him... so I am speculating with just leting it rest as it is now... argh... I am so helpless when it comes to serious human interactions T_T

I don't really understand the nature of your relationship so I can't comment any further on this without more info.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Buy him FFXIII-2. Your friendship will last forever and ever after.

Around the Network
Boutros said:

Or possibly end instantly.

"i know i can act like an asshole sometimes, but i really do appreciate that you want to help me"

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Screw apologizing, you're an asshole and you're envious so just steal his girlfriend.

Level1Death said:
Screw apologizing, you're an asshole and you're envious so just steal his girlfriend.

Renegade +10

Rath said:
Boutros said:

Or possibly end instantly.

Haha good one. Seriously try to have a serious talk withim your friend and thank them for the help.