By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - This is the only Level!

Shinobi-san said:
i suck at this :(

This one level said something about refresh so i err i refreshed the page lol

That's what you needed to do, once you've refreshed you click on continue and you can go on to the next level.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
pezus said:
NintendoPie said:
pezus said:
1 death and 6:32

Thats madness!... well I was being kind of careless XD

...I'm joking! I'm not that good

Pffft, I knew that!

17 deaths, 6 minutes and 38 seconds on the first try. (Though I did play it like two years ago. It felt a lot harder back then)

This is the Only Level 3 was actually uploaded on Newgrounds just a few days ago. I assume that's what got you to make this thread in the first place.

Here's another game by the same guy (what's with him and elephants?) with an even catchier background tune if you ask me.

Korppi said:

17 deaths, 6 minutes and 38 seconds on the first try. (Though I did play it like two years ago. It felt a lot harder back then)

This is the Only Level 3 was actually uploaded on Newgrounds just a few days ago. I assume that's what got you to make this thread in the first place.

Here's another game by the same guy (what's with him and elephants?) with an even catchier background tune if you ask me.

Yeah Achievement Unlocked is really fun too! Although, somebody should tell him elephants can't jump.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Shinobi-san said:
i suck at this :(

This one level said something about refresh so i err i refreshed the page lol

That's what you needed to do, once you've refreshed you click on continue and you can go on to the next level.

After i refreshed the page...i clicked on continue and i was back at level 1 stage 1 :?

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network

16:47
Deaths: ..... 208

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
16:47
Deaths: ..... 208

So you played again to beat your firstly score and it did not work to well? Or did you play korpis game?

Lol I didn't even finish the first time! XD

39 deaths in about 9 minutes. Beat the whole game :)

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
pezus said:

miz1q2w3e said:
pezus said:

Wow. :O