By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Help me get to 1000 views :D

NintendoPie said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
NintendoPie said:
Pretty good!

Yet... it appears you're laughing at it :P

-___- 

Is your username the same for everything? I love how 2 people liked your comment. XD

I like to keep it simple

But seriously, usually I use the username "THE I" on forums and such. It was already taken though, on both sites :(

Around the Network

It's very nice . Relaxing and calming to listen to. Great job!

Thank you everbody for listening and wathing it :D I appreciate all the feedback

JayWood2010 said:
Thank you everbody for listening and wathing it :D I appreciate all the feedback

Your welcome. It was pretty good! ^_^

NintendoPie said:
JayWood2010 said:

Hhaha thank ya thank ya :D

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
NintendoPie said:
JayWood2010 said:

Hhaha thank ya thank ya :D

You are very welcome! :)

spurgeonryan said:
Have we.done it yet? What happens at one thousand views?

Lol almost. 44 more views to go haha It was just a milestone for me haha  I hope all my vids eventually get to 1000 but when i get to 1000 views I will let you guys choose my sig, and if all my vids gets to 1000 i'll do something else too haha

JayWood2010 said:
spurgeonryan said:

Lol almost. 44 more views to go haha It was just a milestone for me haha  I hope all my vids eventually get to 1000 but when i get to 1000 views I will let you guys choose my sig, and if all my vids gets to 1000 i'll do something else too haha

I hope this vid will get to 1000 you deserve it! :D

NintendoPie said:
JayWood2010 said:
spurgeonryan said:

10 more :D lol

JayWood2010 said:
NintendoPie said:
JayWood2010 said:
spurgeonryan said:

10 more :D lol

Wow that went quickly. I wonder if its trending?! XD