By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The definitive 2008 PS3 Exclusives Guide

Definite Exclusive Purchases: ( gona get a few multi's also DMC4 for PS3)

Metal Gear Solid 4 (duh)
Gran Turismo 5 (duh)
White knight Story
Killzone 2
Little Big Planet
Tekken 6
FFXIII (duh)

Maybe Exclusive Purchases:

Singstar
Haze
Yakuza 3
GT5 Prolouge

Ynwa.

Around the Network
Alexie Di Onie said:
Wasn't Tekken 5 just released in 2007, and they are already releasing a tekken 6? How does that make sense....

Tekken 5: DR was a portfrom the PS2 upgraded to 1080p had online features added. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Haze looks very nice, didnt expect it to look that good.
kinda reminds me of crisis.

though that is a very tiny pic...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

ssj12 said:
Alexie Di Onie said:
Wasn't Tekken 5 just released in 2007, and they are already releasing a tekken 6? How does that make sense....

Tekken 5: DR was a portfrom the PS2 upgraded to 1080p had online features added. 

Wasn't it a port from PSP, avalaible on PSN, with the online added later

i know tekken 6 is listed on alot of websites for march 08 but i highly doubt that we will see the game til at least towards october...

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Around the Network
shio said:
The Agency isn't exclusive (coming to PC)

FFXIII and FF vs XIII most likely won't come before 2009

Haze and Heavy Rain will most likely be multiplatform, though right now they're only PS3 confirmed.

heavy rain is being published and backed finacially by sony so theres no way its going multiplatform..

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

davygee said:
twesterm said:
You seem to be very optimistic about some of those release dates...

Not really, but I had to put something down. I reckon Haze WILL come out in March or thereabouts now. MGS4 WILL come out before the summer and LBP WILL come out in September. Although I don't know when Killzone 2 will come out....it's supposed to be out in April, but it will be September at least IMHO.

I have serious doubts about both FFXIII and FF versus XIII in '08. SE themselves have stated that versus will be released after FFXIII (I think the stories are interconnected somehow, semi-episodic as far as I know).

The PS3 really has a good lineup this year. Provided they all don't get pushed back.

DMeisterJ said:
The PS3 really has a good lineup this year. Provided they all don't get pushed back.

alot of those games havent even been given an official release date.. something cant get pushed back if it never had a release date to start.... alot of release dates are just placement dates or speculation...square enix said we wont see final fantasy til 2009 but yet everyone still puts it on the 2008 calender year

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

I thought WKS was hitting Japan this month?