By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Smacking Children: Good or Bad?

osamanobama said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
You just proved his point.

is anything factually wrong in that statement. i didnt attack his life style , just pointed out the reality of choosing that lifestyle.

Yes. What in the name of fuck would stop people from certain sexualities from starting families and/or raising kids?

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
osamanobama said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

is anything factually wrong in that statement. i didnt attack his life style , just pointed out the reality of choosing that lifestyle.

Yes, there is. What in the name of fuck would stop people from certain sexualities from starting families and/or raising kids?

they cant have any?

osamanobama said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
osamanobama said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Yes, there is. What in the name of fuck would stop people from certain sexualities from starting families and/or raising kids?

they cant have any?

Yes they can. *greatest facepalm of all time*

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
osamanobama said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
osamanobama said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

they cant have any?

yeah, if you have sex with somebody of the opposite gender. something i dont think he wants to do.

osamanobama said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
osamanobama said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
osamanobama said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

they cant have any?

yeah, if you have sex with somebody of the opposite gender. something i dont think he wants to do.

Ever heard of something called adoption?

Around the Network

@OAO please don't say that adoption isn't a "real" family - as I can see that you've been building up to that statement. I also find your words interesting when you state that gay people "choose" that lifestyle - are you a believer that it's impossible to be born gay?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

osamanobama said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
osamanobama said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
osamanobama said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

they cant have any?

Oh wait he can just get a surrogate mother which involves no sex at all or even easier he can adobt a child.

Former something....

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
osamanobama said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
osamanobama said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
osamanobama said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

they cant have any?

didnt really think of that, but most places gay adoption isnt legal (in US), dont know about UK.

and i still wouldnt consider him any authority, and i would much prefer my "Lazy, uneducated and bad" parents, that he not so cleverly implied, than any parenting advice from him. 

Kids don't become spoiled because they weren't spanked enough. Kids, and most of us honestly, get everything they want easily, we take a lot for granted. Just teach us be appreciative, dad used to make me garden, clean, carry bricks around the house (etc..) and always reminded of those who had to do this kind of jobs every single day. I am more grateful each time I see people work their asses off and don't get much in return, not only that, but I also try to help whenever possible.

I can't say dad never hit me though, because he did but I hardly remember any of it. I only mind when parents discipline their kids in front of others, that is just awful.

osamanobama said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
osamanobama said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
osamanobama said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
osamanobama said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

they cant have any?

didnt really think of that, but most places gay adoption isnt legal (in US), dont know about UK.

and i still wouldnt consider him any authority, and i would much prefer my "Lazy, uneducated and bad" parents, that he not so cleverly implied, than any parenting advice from him. 

Oh well *yawn* my work here is done...